The End

⚠ Possible Yaoi Ahead ⚠

Chuuya Nakahara POV

About a week had passed and Dazai had taken me out for another date. We had lunch broke apart so he can check in with the agency. I returned to his place, hanging up my coat with hat and taking a seat on the couch. I slipped my shoes off and laid down thinking to myself. I fell asleep after a few minutes and was out for a good account of time before I felt a hand stroke my hair. I woke quickly and was shushed by a soothing voice. Dazai was home. I turned my head and looked up at him. He had a charming smile across his face and I leaned up, grabbing his bolo tie. I pulled him down and kissed him gently. He tensed a bit but deepened the kiss. I sat up and he took a seat next to me, our lips not breaking apart. It had me thinking of why we didn't bother getting along after he left the mafia. I mean, he did abandon me but sill.

Flashbacks

"Someone had placed a bomb beneath my car one night while I was out drinking. I didn't see a face or anything." I heard a chuckle come out of him and I narrowed my eyes.
"I'm sorry for your car."
"That was you!?" I glared and he chuckled again. I wanted to hit him so badly. We were on a mission though. Strange kid with a doll was close to destroying Japan. "I hate you." I grumbled.
"I hate you too. Probably the one thing I liked about you was your taste in shoes."
"Huh? Really?" I glanced at my shoes as we were descending the steps.
"I'm just messing with you." I instantly swung my leg with a small yell. aiming at his head. He jerked forward and dodged my kick with a small laugh. "I already know your thrusts, you attacks. You can't hit me."
"I was just testing you. I could've pulverized your skull." I snarled.
"Heh~ So scary." He grinned.

"Why.. didn't you pull me out? I used corruption because I trusted you?" I winced and dropped to one knee.
"I thought about it but it was so entertaining, I had to watch." He knelt by me.
"Whatever.... You... better take me to the... "I tried to punch him but it came weak and I lightly hit his arm. "extraction... point." I groaned and fell to my side, blacking out.
"Sure thing buddy." He said with a smile.

Flashbacks ended

The teasing were signs of that friendship still there. I didn't want to believe it at the time since I was so far gone after he left. I regret my choices. All of them. Being Dazai's partner was the best thing to ever happen to me. Something I couldn't ever regret.

I felt myself taking off his clothing, piece by piece. He was preoccupied by removing mine as well. Our lips met again and he pulled me onto his lap, holding me tightly before standing. He brought us to the room and laid me down. His lips left mine and decided to light then candles he had the first time he tried to get me. The intoxicating smell filled the room and I blushed lightly. He laid rose petals on me and knelt between my legs, unbuckling my belt. My dress pants were removed and so were the trousers beneath. He was also undressed completely before leaning over my bare body. He kissed up my stomach to my neck and began to bite along my sensitive skin. I tangled my fingers into his messy dark hair and let out soft breaths in attempt to keep my heartbeat relaxed. Didn't help. It was going frantic. I felt him enter and I arched my back, moaning lightly. His fingers were gentle against my body, something very different than with Akutagawa. I wallowed in the sweet, tender moment with Dazai, giving him all of me. We carried this love making on for a while. Not even glancing at the time. His, now, heavy breaths were close to my lips, matching my own. The sweat against our hot bodies made me shiver from how cold it was. I felt the warmth of a liquid fill me and a deep, shaky moan escaped, much to Dazai's pleasure. I didn't realize I had released some too. It literally made me embarrassed at an instant but my old partner didn't mind. He pulled me against him and our lips reached each others. We kissed for a bit until we broke apart to shower, so we could rest.
Wasn't long into the hot shower until we had went a third round in the same night. I was trembling at the pleasure, not wanting it to end. It was the most amazing gush of feelings that I've ever received from anyone. We had released more sticky fluid that rushed away with the water before we cleaned up and laid on the floor of the shower, relaxing our exhausted bodies.
After about five minutes, we exited the shower and began drying off. We got into sleepwear and laid down for the night. I curled up into Dazai's arms and kissed him once more before he buried his face into my neck.
"I love you so much, Chuuya. I don't know what I would do without you. You've really changed me." I heard Dazai whisper against my skin. I was stunned at what he was saying but the genuine tone of voice had me believing him. I smiled and stroked his back gently, tracing patterns along his shirt.
"I love you too. Much more than I ever thought I would. Thank you. You've helped me through a bad time and showed me there was more to life than attempting to end it." I felt tears entering my eyes and I refused to let them flood over.
"Anytime buddy. Would you commit double suicide with me when the time is right?" He looked at me. I didn't know what to say but at this point. I'd do anything to keep him with me.
"Sure. We can commit together." I smiled a bit.
His smile brightened and he kissed my lips quickly. "I have a beautiful lady to commit with." I laughed a bit and held him close. The two of us fell into a deep sleep, wrapped up in each others arms.