Chapter 2

Really quick note i am really bad at updating my work so there might be gaps of time between chapters. I will try to update every week. Love you guys.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Merlin moped around the castle thinking about all the chores he just did and how stupid he was for making the comment on the princes laziness. He tried everything in his will not to run into the prince or the king and just give himself a few hours of pure laziness. He kept going through the list of chores that Arthur gave him making sure he didn't forget anything. As soon as he got finished going through the list for the hundredth time he heard Arthur call for him. Merlin sighed and rushed to the princes bedroom and leaned against the door frame.

"Yes your highness?" Merlin asked with a grin

" Where's my lunch? " asked Arthur. Merlin eyes widened as he remembered the one chore he forgot about.

" Well ....Um.... sorry?" Merlin said smiling nervously while scratching the back of his head

" You forgot my lunch? You idiot! I should fire you right now!" Arthur stated very harshly to the warlock

" And that's why you're such a good person, you think about doing stuff like firing me but you don't" Merlin said trying to keep his job

" flattery is not going to work on me this time you idiot! I swear if you screw up one more time i'll---" Arthur stopped and starred at Merlin who was shaking in a slight amount of fear.

" oh god, I am so sorry Merlin. I never would fire you and you know that." Arthur said as he let out a hand to Merlin

Merlin ran past it and hugged Arthur forcefully. Arthur stumbled back and finally steadied himself and hugged back.

" I still need food, you know." Arthur said and giggled into Merlin's hair.

Merlin immediately let go and blushed a deep shade of red and rushed to the kitchen. Arthur giggled and went back to his bed. and then he really figured out why Merlin was blushing so bad. Arthur was still half naked.

_________________________________________________________________________________

By half naked i mean that arthur is in just a pair of pants.