Chapter 6

Real quick comment. I HAVEN'NT WRITTEN SMUT IN AWHILE BUT I HAVE READ ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT I AM DOING BUT I AM STILL HORRIFIED I GONNA SCREW THE HELL UP . Sorry , thank you all for being so supportive . I am so excited that you guys actually like this story and It just feels so nice and comforting and I really am happy. (now that i think about i should have just stuck with plotless porn) 

____________________________________________________________________________

As Arthur walked toward Merlin his mind raced a million miles an hour going over things like what if it hurts Merlin to much and what if he doesn't enjoy any of this and i am just forcing him, but since he has to keep and act of pride and pratness deviously smirked in merlins direction and tripped face first into the floor.

' smooth one, clotpole ' Arthur thought as he struggled to get up. He looked up to see Merlin in a fit of laughter ; Curling into himself and trying to stop laughing but gave up after Arthur tried glaring at him for the umpteenth time that day but all that happened was Merlin trying to fake pout but not being able to stop laughing. Arthur got up and started to undress. It wasn't much of a show because Arthur went behind a screen for the more exciting things and came out with pants on and shirtless. Merlin tried to get on the bed but was pushed of by Arthur's feet.

"What did i do ?!" Merlin asked getting off the floor of Arthur's bed room.

"You laughed at me and this your punishment." Arthur grumbled and turned to the other direction

Merlin sighed and left to go to the door but before he could get passed the bed Arthur grabbed the tail of Merlins shirt and pulled him into his lap.

"You're so easy to annoy." Arthur said pulling Merlin into a kiss.The kiss started out slow and intimate until Merlin whimpered when Arthur tried to separate from him, in which Arthur lost all control and ended up pinning Merlin onto the bed.

Their kiss was exhilarating. It made the stars seem like their light was pointless because the glow from each other was so bright it hurt the eyes of passing people. Arthur bit Merlin bottom lip practically prying his mouth open. They fit together perfectly, like this was what they were meant for and just this. 

Arthur fumbled with the strings of Merlin's tunic and failed to take it off completely so Merlin arched up to get his shirt off causing enough friction between the two to cause shivers. After Merlins shirt was off of him Arthur bit on his neck desperately . Merlin gasped and tugged Arthur's hair curving into Arthur's frame. Arthur traveled down Merlins torso, hungrily kissing and nipping every so often. He stopped right above Merlins pant line and and sucked on Merlins lower abdomen making Merlin bite back moans until neither could handle it anymore. 

" Either beg for it or it will never happen" Arthur growled into Merlins lower abdomen causing Merlin to roll his hips looking for someway of getting friction.

"for fucks sake Arthur please, I need you, anywhere. Just please do something!" Merlin pleaded

Arthur pulled down Merlins pants down just enough so that Merlins Pulsing erection could show. Arthur was in a slight shock do to Merlins size for his body. He began to slowly take Merlin starting by the first two inches. Running his tongue over Merlins slit and sucking so lightly, going down as agonizingly slow as he could with out totally taking all inches of Merlin in a second. Arthur hollowed his cheeks as he went down and finally reached the base of Merlin. Merlin grabbed frantically for something more because at the moment Arthur was just lick the base and not even close to any head movement

" Arthur, pl-please" Merlin begged 

Before Merlin could shove in another plead Arthur's bobbing increased from it's non-existence to full on mouth fucking. He swirled his tongue around Merlins head as he went down and occasionally grazed his teeth against merlins base while bobbing up. Merlin couldn't focus. He moaned with 'plea's and 'yes's. Arthur licked and scraped his teeth gently over the base of Merlins cock before pulling of Merlin with the slightest pop and a string of saliva trailing off his lips to the head of Merlins cock.

Merlin groaned at the loss of warmth that didn't surround him anymore. The way that Arthurs lips were puffy after pulling off made Merlin want more.

Arthur got of the bed slowly trying to make sure Merlin didn't get anxious or move at all. Arthur searched his desk for oil that he had for after training and late night things. Arthur sauntered towards the bed. He crawled onto Merlin, straddling his hips, brushing his fingers against Merlins hip bones.

" This may hurt a bit but i promise I do it all with love" Arthur purred into the air surrounding them. Merlin nodded as a right of way for Arthur to show his heart in ways only they could share. 

Arthur dipped his fingers into the oil slowly just to make sure it surrounded his pointer finger so nothing dry would burn inside of Merlin. Arthur propped Merlins hips up for easier access, being so careful just to not scare Merlin or harm him in anyway. He slid his fingers in and heard a hiss from the one love below him. Arthur pulled the finger out and continually thrusting it in. Arthur pulled out and quickly dipped his middle finger into the oil and slowly inserted his two finger into Merlin."To much!" Merlin cried ripping at the pillow under his head whilst biting his lip. " It will get better I promise." Arthur cooed while pulling Merlin into a kiss, leaning over Merlin and pulling him in by the chin. Arthur slowly thrusted his fingers in in different directions for Merlins pleasure and a lower groan came from Merlins throat. Arthur stopped and started scissoring Merlin, expanding his entrance.

" nnnngggh Arthur" Merlin murmured while Arthur spread his fingers wider. " aah-Arthur, More" Merlin whimpered. Arthur started to nip at Merlins shoulder making Merlin thrust his hips upward towards Arthur, grinding there hips together. Arthur tried to shove a third finger in but Merlin almost screamed. "No, please no. Just fuck me" Merlin cried. 

"You're so loud" Arthur purred into Merlins ear, biting his ear lobe in the process. Merlin squirmed under Arthur making it harder for Arthur to enter Merlin sneakily. Arthur entered Merlin with and aching cock and a small searing pain. Merlins eyes started to water but Arthur started to thrust slowly so he didn't hurt Merlin to bad and make Merlin enjoy it. Arthur rolled his hips into his lover while dragging his nails over Merlins ribs sucking on the mid side of Merlins neck. Arthur sat up making it easier to thrust into Merlin. He bit his lip trying not to come before Merlin did. He dragged his nails over the outside of Merlins thighs and then placing his hands back onto his servants waist making harder thrusts in jagged directions trying to find Merlins g-spot. When Arthur found it Merlin arched and moaned while grabbing Arthurs hair in need Arthur kept thrusting into the same area while stroking Merlin, not sure if he was going to last long. He ran his thumb over Merlins slit. and continued to thrust and hit Merlins G-spot one more time before a flash of white light clouded Arthurs vision. He felt Merlin tighten around him and continued to ride out their orgasms together. Merlin clawed Arthurs back and Cried out loud enough for it to echo throughout the room as he came and both his chest and Arthurs stomach.

Arthur colapsed on top of Merlin, pulling out. He rolled to the side, wiping off cum with Merlins tunic. he started to wipe up Merlin but was to tired to do a good job, so little traces of cum were left to remind them what just happened was really in the morning. Merlin sprawled onto Arthurs chest getting ready for sleep. Arthur kissed the top of Merlins head and they muttered "goodnight"'s and " I love yous"'s to eachother before falling asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

so this is the end. i might do a second book but it would be pointless because this book had no plot and took a year to write even though it had no plot so. I will be writing two other books. i have a Phan book that I am starting but warning it is all just one shots the i might continue on as books. I will also be starting another Merthur that will have a plot that i will enjoy so it doesn't take me an eternity to write. sorry about the smut being very cliche. I have had two essays to write and not much time on things that don't interest me but i get scared over bad grades so easily like I cry over C's and my parents don't even mind one bit I am just odd. Sorry this took forever but the book finally came to a close and I now know how to plot things out so my books MIGHT get better. I hope. I am really putting a lot of work into these new books and I hope they will be enjoyed more than this one. I just didn't put much work into this because it was supost to be plotless porn but that changed because i couldn't write more than 500 hundred words before getting bored. 

So there will be more to look forward to in the future but this has come to a close. I love and thank you all for the support I have gotten and thanks for just reading this even though it may be a small train wreck. :)

Bye for now.