Chapter 3

Okay, so i am thinking about just updating whenever because the once a week thing is not working since i seriously want to write everyday now. So now with that note I shall update whenever i flipping want, but I still promise that i won't go a week without updating.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Merlin wondered around the castle thinking about what just happened in Arthur's chamber. He was also puzzled by the fact that it seemed as if Arthur didn't even care, almost like that what just happened was a usual things . He hoped that the young prince just did't remember that he was half naked and it was all just an awkward accident.

Merlin put in Arthur's lunch order and sat in the corner of the kitchen waiting for Arthur's lunch to be finished so he could place it in Arthur's chamber and run for his life. Merlin also came up with a plan to take the longest way to the princes room. and the fastest possible way out . His plan was coming along perfectly. When it was time for Merlin to get Arthur's lunch Merlin jolted up, grabbed the tray, and started to slowly walk the long way to the dreaded room.

Arthur sat on his bed being lazy and tried to come up with a way for himself to say sorry to Merlin even though he wasn't really that sorry with there contact. Arthur got up from his bed and started pacing the length of his room worrying that his oh so lovable manservant wasn't going to come back. He waited a little longer before starting to get even more selfconscious about how Merlin was freaked out with him. Luckily before he got a shirt on and start rampaging throughout the castle on the search for Merlin the young manservant walked through the door with a tray of food. A grin made its way onto Arthur's lips.

Merlin hurried over to the desk placed the tray down, and tried to run to the door to exit Arthur's room. As soon as Merlin turned around and made a run for it he was stopped by Arthur's half naked body pressing Merlin against his desk. Merlin blushed and tried to escape but instead of moving out from between Arthur and the desk Merlin went weak in the knee's. Arthur luckily cought Merlin before he fell on to the floor. Their faces were two inches apart but Arthur didn't notice until Merlin blushed a deep shade of red and his breathing sped up.

"Well hello there" Arthur said with a cheeky grin

"H-hi" Merlin squeezed out trying not to stare at Arthur's defined chest." S-sorry about f-forgetting about your lunch earlier" Merlin said looking to the side to avoid eye contact

Arthur put Merlin back up "It's fine. Sorry for scaring you half to death." he turned Merlin's chin so that they made eye contact.

Arthur stared into Merlin's shimmering eye's. His heart fluttered just looking at him. Merlin's pupils were huge. Arthur lowered his hands onto the servants waist. Merlin shivered and stared straight into Arthur's eyes. Arthur leaned in until their noses were touching. Merlin closed his eyes and took a leap of faith by kissing Arthur. He Kissed back immediately. Arthur grinned and pulled away. Before Merlin could grab Arthur's face and destroy his lips Arthur's stomach growled.

" We shall continue later" Arthur winked and started to eat a piece of bread.

Merlin straightened his shirt and walked out of the room with a giant goofy grin.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think. Please comment. Thanks lovely's xo