Chap. 6

Once everyone one got settled in And William explains to all of us all the rules and guidelines and we all have 1 roommate and for each room we get a car (which basically mean 2 people share 1 car) We all agree to these and we start talking to each other i go back to my room and Liza follows behind me so I turn around and ask her if she is my roommate and she says "yeah, sorry if I'm invading your privacy it's just there was no where else to sleep" I say "no , it's no problem I was hoping to make some a new friend anyway I really don't have any friends except Adym and Soywer" we both laughed and sat down and had a conversation. She told me she has a boyfriend named David but he couldn't make it bc he is filming a show rn, and I told her I was single but I felt comfortable telling her I liked Adym and thought Jc was cute. We got along so well and she is sooo funny! Me and her decided to watch a movie I brought like 30 movies and I told her I forgot the bag of movies in the lobby on accident so I told her I'll be right back and she says ok. As I grab the keys to the apartment and walk out I'm startled by the sound of someone crying. I turn and I see Jc on the ground and I walk up to him and immediately ask him (omg are you ok what's wrong?" He says "I'm fine really" so I tell him to stand up and move his hands away fro his face and look him in the eye and oml his eyes were gorgeous. But I ask him if he would like to walk with me to the lobby and tell me what happened and he agrees to. As we walk he says "so my girlfriend just broke up with me bc she thought I was cheating bc my best friend Kian was hooking up with someone and she thought it was me so I'm trying to explain to her that it was kinda but she blocked me on everything and she didn't answering my calls and I'm just not ready to lose her" she said with with sobs in between. I honestly didn't know how to help him so I looked dead at him and said at least your not an abusive boyfriend like my ex was and I hugged him and we stepped in the elevator and continued to cry I was ugly and my mascara was running and we were both just a mess, and then I looked at him and smiled while still crying bc he kinda looked like the KFC guy when he cried and he looked at me and said "what" then I said "you kinda look like the KFC guy when you cry" while kinda laughing with a little cry mixed in. He looked in the mirror on the elevator and started cracking up laughing. We both wet laughing and crying at the same time it was totally weird but I loved it. I got done laughing and crying and wiped under my eyes aware that they were red and looked down and smiled and he look at me and said "maybe we will find better someday" and I just hugged him for no reason and said "yeah maybe we will". We walked into the lobby and I ask the lady behind the counter if she has seen a bad of movies and she says oh yes I have give me a second and me and Jc stand there awkwardly trying not to laugh bc she was doing a fake British accent. We looked at each other as soon as she walked away and laughed until we couldn't breathe. As soon as she came back out she looked at us and asked why we were so red and I said back in a fake British accent I'm not quite sure why we looked so parched and me and Jc took the bag and ran to the elevator, once we got there we continue to laugh until we got back on our floor. I looked at him and he still seemed a bit sad and I asked "would you like to watch a movie with me and Liza?" And he smiles and says sure I would love that..