Chap. 14

I forgot we had a show today in Dallas so I stop crying and we leave the café. We start walking home when Will pulls up and tells us to get in and we listen and hop in. He gives us a ride back to our hotel and we all run up to the room except for me I'm like jogging bc, well, you know. We get up their and I change into one of my favorite out fits

and start straightening my hair and putting on false lashes and eyeliner

and start straightening my hair and putting on false lashes and eyeliner. Once I'm finished I check on kian and Adym to make sure they're ready. Once we all put on our marching checkered vans we leave and I call driving. They gave me a "ha you thought" look but I came back with a "bitch I didn't think, I know" look and me, Jc, Kian, Adym, and Liza pile in my car. We jam to old usher songs when we pull up Will is laughing his ass off which is surprising bc we never see him rarely smile, but we all laugh along with him. We walk in and get a glimpse of what the venue looks like and it's pretty big not gonna lie, we help set up everything and plug everything in. We go around backstage and there is a fridge with all drinks and a vending machine. I'm really craving a rice crispy bar so I pull out 50¢ and insert it and out comes a crispy treat. I eat that and follow it with some orange power aid. My friend Angela sits in the back with her daughter and Adym pulls me close into a hug, I look at him and think I wish this lasts forever. I start feeling nauseous and find the nearest bathroom, I start vomiting and Adym comes in and holds my hair back. I sit there is almost tears bc I'm so tired of throwing up but I have to deal with it. I get up wash my mouth out and thank Adym, he replies with "anything for my a baby and my other little baby" leaning down with his hand over my stomach. We walk out and people are filling in screaming as loud as possible and me and Adym just sit there smiling at each other. Me and Adym had a talent together when we went on stage we played would you rather and a bunch of fun kiddy games like tag, most likely too, 7 seconds in heaven and Will saved time at the end of the night for me and Adym and the rest of the digi family to tell them some hints about the news (the baby) I walk up and say "This fantastic night is coming to an end and let me say ooooo BABY it's been a great night and lots more fun to come" while Adym says "oh yes more fun KiD games coming soon" they look at us weird but still were screaming at the top of their lungs. We said goodnight and went to the hotel it was around 5 so all of us started packing up to leave fore Miami Florida tomorrow. After me and the rest or done packing I go to the bathroom and put on a face mask and one of Adyms oversized hoodies. I lay down with kian and we watch a movie while Adym a is knocked tf out. I kiss him and I whisper "goodnight babe" and I see a tiny smile form on his lips. Me and kian fall asleep talking about what it's going to be like having a child.