Chap. 17

I forgot about Kian, I hear banging outside of the door and then it was on the door. Adym and Soywer are fighting at this point, I call Kian and he picks up in a sleepy voice, I rushingly say " Kian is there anyway you can come pick me up from the apartment plz I'm freaking out and I don't want to be here" he replies " yes I will, give me 5 minutes I'll be there, are you ok? What happened" I tell him "I'll explain when you get here" in tears and I hang up and pack my stuff in my bags, Adym breaks down the door and I look up in shock, he comes over to me and pushes me up against the wall and yells "WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? YOUR NOT LEAVING WITH MY BABY, I WONT LET YOU!" I feel his breath on my neck and I'm shaking I'm so scared. Soywer pulls him off of me and says "don't hesitate to leave when Kian gets here just go I'll deal with him" I say "how do you know about Kian coming?" He says "I'm your friend, Ik who you call when you need help" and I give a little smile and reply "thank you, for everything" when everything was happening I was getting a lot of flashbacks to when me and Brice would argue, it was terrifying. I finish grabbing my stuff and not checking twice if I forgot something and I walked out the door. I go down to the parking garage and wait like less than a minute and Kian pulled up. With mascara running and thought constantly going through my head I get in and take a deep breath and start crying so hard. Kian is worried and I'm trying to talk to him but I can hardly breath and he can't understand me, we get there and I can barely walk but I try my hardest. I walk up and he just picks me up carrying me I just cry on his shoulder. He sits with me on the bed and I have to take several deep breathes to stop crying but I barely succeed and I explain everything. He doesn't say anything and just hugs me for a really long time and I let me and I just hold on to him, Jc walks in wondering what happened and he see's me crying and walks up and does that weird awakes smile I like and I laugh at him and that makes him smile and he leans down to give me a hug with Kian, I start to suffocate and I'm small breaths say "I.. can't..breathe.." they release and laugh and I ask them, "would it be ok for me to stay here until I can figure things out?" They don't even hesitate and say "if course you can stay as long as you want" and I thank them and Kian says I can sleep in his bed tonight he'll sleep on the floor Incase anything happens. I try to argue but there is no point bc he always wins. I pull the covers back take my pants off leaving my T-shirt on and crawl under the covers and slowly fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning to Kian singing in the bathroom and I got in on video bc he's a really good singer, me and him sound good together when we actually try so I start softly singing the song he's singing witch is Havana by Camilla and I start getting louder and he hears me and smiles and I got us on Snapchat singing together it was really pretty. I get up get a shower and I start feeling sick and realize I left the drops at my house so I tell kian o have to run over and grab a couple things he said he'll come with me bc he didn't want anything to happen. He drives and I turn on the radio and we jokingly sing alone to "there's nothing holding me back"

If we lost our minds and we took it way to far I know we'll be alright, I know we will be alright

If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark, I know we'd be alright I know we would be alriiiiight

We pull up and he gets out with me and we go up to the elevator as much as I want to see Adym I don't know if I could forgive him for what he did. Once we reach the floor I turn left going towards their room, i knock and Adym answers. I look at him and he looks like he got 0 sleep, and he's been thinking and crying. It's so hard to look at him but I manage to spit out "I just forgot some things can I get them?" He looks at me almost as if he wanted to hear something else but slowly nods and steps out of the door way. I go to my room and grab my blow dryer, phone charger, and those candy's that make me feel better. I walk out and hand Kian the things and ask him to go and put them in the truck and he looks at me weird but does as I say. I walk up to Adym and put his hands in mine and he starts to cry, I pull him in for a hug and I whisper "Adym I really do want to stay but I just don't think your safe to be around after last night, I love you and it's really hard for me to say this but I breaking things off for the better" he pulls me in tighter never wanting to let go, but I pull away and grab his face in my hands and give him one last kiss before I try to move on from the overwhelming situation. I don't want to leave Adym alone but what other choice do I have? What if he does it again? I don't want the baby to get hurt.. I love Adym Alyxander Yorba..