Chap. 15

I wake up and the nauseous feeling is back I get up and go to the bathroom, I start throwing up and kian said he'd be right back so no one was there or awake to comfort me. I start crying bc of all the pain and vomiting happening lately and Adym hears me and walk over and lays with me on the floor of the bathroom. Tears just ran down my face like a broken faucet that couldn't be fixed. Kian comes back about 5 minutes later with a bag from target. He comes in the bathroom handing me a box of candy like cough drops that are for morning sickness and some pain killers. I get up struggling a little and hug him. "Thank you so much kian" he says "I would never let a friend suffer" and we smiled at each other and we get up and realize the plane leaves in 2 hours. I get some cloths and jump in the shower, I wash up when I hear my phone ring. It's Brice's number I don't pick up and continue my shower. I get out and put my outfit on

I put something comfy on bc it's a travel day and I only put on a little bit of mascara

I put something comfy on bc it's a travel day and I only put on a little bit of mascara. Then I hear will come in and says we need to see him in his room, so we follow him. We get there and everyone is in his room and we sit down. He says
digitour can no longer go on due to financial reasons I cannot say, so instead of giving you a plane ticket to Miami we are giving you a plane ticket to go home. I'm sorry Ik this is unexpected but I just can't do anything about it my hands are tied, but if anyone like any of your fans ask why tour is no longer on tell them what I told you. And again I'm really sorry Ik you guys had fun but we also have someone who I don't think needs to be under this kinda pressure *everyone looks at me and I grin* so I'm so sorry "

It kinda sucks that tour is ending already it's so early but I think it's for the best for all of us. So we go pack our things and I tell my friend Angela goodbye bc she is already packed and leaving, I tell Jc and Kian goodbye and the tears are flowing now bc I love kian so much he's like my little brother and ofc we stay in a hug for like ever then he throws me over his shoulders and runs up and down the hallway. Oh boy am I gonna miss this kid I love him to death, then I hug Jc goodbye and I am bummed about Jc leaving too bc I'll miss him making me smile even when I feel like shit lol, I hug Liza and stay there for a minute bc Liza was my first friend when I came to digi and I'll never forget her, I hug everyone else and then I hug will he hesitates just like Adym did but I give him a reassuring look and hugs me back. I get Adym and Sowyer and I'm ready to leave now that my mascara is running and my face is a faded pink from crying so much. On the way out I got some people's snaps in case they wanna keep in touch then I called an Uber and we are on our way to the airport to go home.

We get home around 4:00 ish and I set my stuff down and plop on the bed I'm so exhausted. I decide to take a nap so I did and trust me it was very necessary. I wake up to feeling dizzy and I realize I haven't eaten anything since this morning so I go and find something in the fridge, when I walk out Adym and Soywer are talking and they look at me and laugh and I realize I'm literally in a bra and shorts but I honestly give no fucks so I just continue looking for food. I find some popcorn and order some pizza, I go to the bedroom put my hair up, get a sweatshirt, and some sweatpants on and wait for my food. Me and Adym start talking about going to see the doctors office so we agreed to go tomorrow. My pizza finally get here and I sit on the couch and start watching some movies Adym comes over and I lay my head on his shoulder and I start to drift of to sleep again.