Chap. 9

I remember hearing the impact of me hitting the pool and everything just stopped.

I start to wake up and I just remembering my breathing be very deep and heavy I'm in a bed I'm not sure who's but I slowly open my eyes and notice I'm wearing one of Adym's sweatshirts and I look over an see everyone. I start to move my arm and see it has like medical rap around it and I look over and and start to sit up and Adym lifts his head and come over quickly asking if I'm ok and if I need anything, he's talking like a million miles a minute and I say "Adym, I'm ok can you get me some water" kinda laughing. Jc looks like he's been crying, and I ask him to come here we walks over I give him and hug and he just cries I tell him I remember what happened and that I'm not mad at him. He was drunk and couldn't control himself and besides I know he didn't mean to hurt me. I look in the mirror on the dresser and saw my face and my mascara is smeared everywhere and lipstick is smeared to so I get up and get light headed and fall back down and that's when I realized.. hangover, I feel it and I run stumbling everywhere to the bathroom. I throw up at least 4 times, kian holds my hair back and gives me 2 ibuprofens and I thank him and Adym comes in with the water and I nearly drink the whole bottle I feel terrible and that's when I realize we are gonna miss our flight and as soon as I thought that Will comes in and yells at us to get ready so we run to get pack. Most of my stuff is packed I go to my room and into the bathroom and take decide to take a quick shower and take Adym's sweatshirt off and the cloths underneath off as well I get in and out as fast as I can and I check the time and it's 9:15, I don't have time to put on makeup so I throw Adym's sweatshirt back on and some

 Most of my stuff is packed I go to my room and into the bathroom and take decide to take a quick shower and take Adym's sweatshirt off and the cloths underneath off as well I get in and out as fast as I can and I check the time and it's 9:15, I d...

And put a black pair of those shorts and throw everything in my bag and I didnt have enough time to put my contacts in so I throw on my gross glasses

And walk out the door. Everyone was waiting on me and tell the sorry and I hear Adym say it's ok and we all wait on will and while we are waiting I ask if I can talk to Jc and he says yes and we go in my room. I shut the door and look at him and say "After what happened at the party I don't wanna be a thing anymore, like, I just wanna be friends but I still love you" and he looks at me and says "yeah I can understand that and that's fine ig" I look at him and smile and give him a kiss and then it starts turning into a makeup and I pul away and say I'm sorry then me and him leave the room and I'm glad I wasn't wearing lipstick or that would be smeared. Will comes out and has a couple cars pull up and we put our stuff in and I get a car with Nick and Adym and Kian. Nick sits in the front, I'm in the middle and the boys are on boy sides of me I'm still tired and don't feel good so I fall asleep on Kians Shoulder. I remember Kian waking me up and getting my stuff for me, I thank him and we walk in and sit and wait for our flight to be called so I tried to go to sleep until Adym comes over with my favorite drink from Starbucks, a Carmel iced coffee with extra Carmel and Carmel drizzle and 2 shots of expresso. I thank him and give him a hug I sit down and start drinking it. I start to feel more awake but I'm starving so I ask Adym if I can barrow 5 bucks bc all my money is somewhere in my bad and he says "it's ok I'll get it what do you need?" I ask him "can you run back into Starbucks really quick and get me a bagel with cream cheese" he's says "yeah I'll be right back". So I turn and talk to kian for a while I think we were talking about Shane and Rylan and how they are so cute but I zoned out a little bit and then Adym came back with my bagel. I quickly take it out of the wrap and spread cream cheese on it with my finger and eat it gracefully, I thank Adym like 5 times and I continued to eat. A couple of fans came up to me and Adym and wanted pictures and then one of them asks "are you and Adym Dating bc you guys would be so cute together" we look at each other and I see him blush a little and you could tell I was blushing bc I didn't have makeup on and we both answer no, she sighs and says "You guys should really think about it bc I've seen the way you look at him Milly" I blush extra hard at that comment and said ok and bye to her I go sit back down and smile to myself. Our flight is called and we bored our plane and I sit next to kian and Jc and Adym sits in front of me with Soywer and Liza. I call the flight attendant and order something to eat. I get spaghetti only like my 3rd favorite thing in the entire world, once I get it I dig in. When I'm done I look at Kian and smile and he laughs and I say "what's so funny?" He replies "hold on" he takes out his phone and takes a picture of me then shows me, I have spaghetti sauce on my nose I say "ugh I hate you so much" while laughing and he says "you don't hate me you love me and I'm posting this" we laugh I try to take the phone outta his hand and he posts it and I sit there with a pouty face and he reaches over and wipes the spaghetti off my nose and I laugh.