Oscorp

We drove on my black motorcycle to the tall structure in the middle of the city. I looked at it in awe and almost ran a red light. My mom scolded me a minute, the laughed. We drove into the parking lot and locked up the bike and I put the key in my pocket as we went inside mom's new work. It was big as I got my own key card for purposes and we walked in the large building, me taking in every minute and every bit of it. I didn't remember most of it, only the important places. Then I heard someone calling my name and fast footsteps and I turned to see a familiar smiling face and broke into a grin and jumped into the man's arms.

"Uncle Mark!"

"Hey, kiddo! Your mom is my assistant!" he informed and I smiled.

"Nice to see you too." I said sarcastically. "Nice to see you like my mom more than-"

"Don't even finish that sentence, kiddo. I was going to ask you to help when free to and needed...but I guess..."

"YES PLEASE!!!" I shouted and I got some weird stares and some even laughed. I giggled and my uncle and mom silently laughed as we went into a large laboratory and I went inside with them.

"Oh, Michelle! Could you go downstairs a few floors into my main office and grab a file in the file cabinet on the far side of the room? It will take a long time. The stairs are the only option, the elevator broke."

My mom sighed and nodded.

"I need the exercise..." she smiled at me and walked off then got caught up with people outside the door talking.

"You don't send my mom away like that for no reason. What's-Ah!" I squeaked and he pulled me aside and looked at me seriously.

"I need you. You are strong and young and perfect." he said and I raised a brow as he pulled me into a dark room.

"I-I don't want to. What are you doing to me?" I struggled and whimpered.

"An experiment. Never EVER tell your mother, got it? I asked some friends to come and hold her up so it will take a long time."

I sighed and couldn't believe what I said.

"Okay."

He smiled softly and gently led me to a table and strapped me in. He hooked up needles and I winced as they felt funny. He then started the machine and the warm liquid spread into my body and I whimpered in pain.

"You can scream, the room is sound proof." he said.

I started to scream bloody murder and my back arched up in pain as I shut my eyes tight, feeling the pain and tingling sensations as I thrashed around. Why did I agree to do this?! I don't even know what I was doing! I didn't even know what I was...I didn't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking. I looked at my uncle who had pity in his eyes and came over and held me hand.

"You got this, almost done. No one has made it this far when they volunteered." he assured.

"More? What happened to them?"

"They are not around anymore."

Dead. They were dead.

He walked off and quickly shut off the machine and the table slowly tilted up in a standing position. He helped unstrap me and take out the needles and put on band aids and he gave me a large duffle bag.

"This will explain everything and what you need. Also has your lab supplies and stuff in it." he smiled at me.

"Read that once you get home. I suggest you don't drive."

I nodded and smiled and waved as we walked out and I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" the blonde squeaked. She was really pretty.