Planes, Trains, and Spiders, Oh My!

Two chapters as an extra treat to you folks! Hope you enjoy!

~*~*

And that night, I had to look around for Spiderman for an hour. I found him, but he actually found me.

"Hey there, birdy."

I jumped and hissed, eyes glowing and claws coming out. I groaned and frowned at him as he leaned on the brick wall, relaxed and crossing his arms.

"Hey there, kitty, is actually what I should have said." he looked at me.

I winced slightly, but it was dark so he couldn't see.

"Spiderman, there's no time and I need your help." I pleaded and his masked moved, possibly raising his eyebrows.

"My help? You need me?"

"Yes!" I groaned exasperated, "Save it! This is urgent!"

"Listen, I got better things to do right now so go and watch Rose and all."

"What if I told you Rose is in danger and might die tonight?" I asked as he turned his back and walked away from me and he froze, swiftly turning around.

"And that there will be a potential plane and train collision all at the same time in a chain for destruction caused by a mad man who is after Rose and wants her dead?"

He started walking closer and closer as I continued, starting to walk faster and faster.

"What? Interested now? Sorry, you had 'better things to do' so good-bye!" I hissed and flew up, him missing me. He tried to shoot a web, but I sliced it and flew on.

So much for trying to get him! I have to do this myself.

Starting with that train.

I flew fast and swiftly to the train station and spotted the train already moving and I groaned.

"S*it." I cussed and flew straight down to it. I landed on top and noticed the plane almost near. Then, I slid into the main controls and the men were panicking.

There were gun men in the cart.

I punched one and sliced another. I ducked from a punch and twirled my leg and he fell, me slicing him. I stood up at the frightened, yet relieved, conductor and his fellow friends.

"Calm down and get to the back!" I ordered, "Cut the pin connecting this engine to the others!"

They nodded and I pulled at the breaks. Then, I heard a slam and turned back and saw that they did what I said and the carts slowed down disconnected from the engine I was in and I looked at the cliff. But I also noticed a set of lights.

A train set course at me.

Of course.

"Seriously?" I asked and started to pull, screeching heard. There wasn't much time and I bit my lip.

I move the engine, the people get killed. I don't move it, they will die anyways. Clever, clever, devil. Que the one minute cussing string. I seriously need to cut it down.

Then, two more hands were helping me pull it down. I felt a solid chest behind me and figured who it was and wondered how he caught up so fast. We both pulled down and it finally stopped and I turned to Spiderman and said nothing and flew out, hearing him shout out to me, "Not even a thank you?"

"Save it!" I called back and zoomed back around, grabbing Spiderman and flew to the other train, casually walking in with him from the window and startling the men. They walked out of the engine room from my glare and me pointing demandingly at the door. I turned to the brakes, looked out the window, and back at Spiderman.