Meet Your Devil, Ignorance, and Explosions

I groaned as I opened my eyes, still crusty from crying myself to sleep last night.

That was the strangest dream ever...Tony Stark as Iron Man advertising Green Giant beans and the title for them being, "Iron Giant" and him having the world covered with those beans and oh...That was plain old awkward and slightly nightmarish at the end.

I swiftly got up, getting into a normal Angel outfit after stitching it up and washing the blood out, taking 45 minutes because I sucked at doing clothing and the blood was dried up. I put on black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and grabbed my bag with the Angel items.

Then, I heard a noise on the hardwood and turned, spotting the black flashdrive. I swiftly shut the doors and windows, locking them, and shut the curtains. I opened the bookshelf and slid inside, the mixtures I was working on still trying to figure out what the chemicals on the men's jackets were and what they did. It was tough work.

I plugged it into the computer and many files popped up. I started to type quickly as files shot here and there, pictures and equations and notes and so many things, it was overwhelming. I found the chemicals, all being failiures. So, I grabbed them and washed them away, but kept one. I went back up and to my little "office" and found nothing else important, only the chemical file. But then, I spotted a tab and clicked on it and to my horror, videos and pictures of failed experiments popped up of dead people, all destroyed and burnt and shredded up. I stood and ran to the bathroom, doing what they call "kneel to the royal toilet" and threw up what was nothing in my stomach. I spit, wiping my mouth and flushing it down the drain.

I went back and found another video and clicked it, leaning back as it loaded and fiddling with a chipped fingernail.

"Hello, Light's Shadow. Or I believe, Angel."

I jumped and looked at the screen, only the video, and saw a shadow of a male, I believe. There was a voice disorienter thingy or whatever was like that, and made it sound like a creepy, deep voice. I leaned forward onto the desk.

"I knew you would switch around those trailers. Smart. Using that much energy for something that big and barely any telekinetic powers must hurt you. I believe you must ache later on, or now if you get this earlier. I see you have found my files that one of my men dropped, going into the wrong trailer in search for the jewels.

"Let me tell you this now. I was looking for no jewels. I was looking for you. You are the first and only survivor of this test and I need you. I will stop at nothing to search for you, little Angel."

Soon, a video popped up showing some strange robots that were silver and bulky, like the weird Iron Man replicas that one man made who broke that one bloke out of jail...That doesn't help, does it?

Only thing that startled me out of my wits was that they could talk, had glowing red eyes, and reminded me of Cybermen from Doctor Who in a way, repeating, "Destroy" over and over and over again. And yes, that was annoying. How does the Doctor deal with this? Must be annoying.

Some even had jetpacks on them, others with hands with lasers on them. What scared me was that they had so many of them.

An entire army.

"So I will make sure that if you don't come to me, you will be forced or will fall in the process. Let the games begin. Good-bye, Angel." he said and the screen went black, but not before white text was typed with a chilling message.

Now, Angel, you have met your devil.

Suddenly, there was a beeping noise that filled the room. I frowned and looked at the flash drive and pulled it out, finding red numbers counting down and stopped at '1' once I pulled it out. I saved myself without realizing. I let out air in relief at the bomb I held in my hands and let it set to the side.