17. Revelation Ending

Maraming nangyari after ng birthday ni Nixia. Papa and the Monteclaro's are now in peace, though wala namang war na nangyari. I can say that there frienship is still there.

Reunited

Mama and Tita Van are chatting like teens, ang dami nilang kwento sa isa't isa. 

Now that Shin and Monteclaro are in good shape siguro it's the right time for me to talk and tell everything as in everything to Luis.

I asked him to meet me this afternoon at a pizza parlor near the office ng mga Monteclaro. Alam ko naman kasi na dun siya naka tambay sa office ng bestfriend niya.

Will he come? Will he accept my daughter, Nixia? Will he gave his name to our daughter? It's hard to predict what will be the fate of my daughter. Kaya dapat lang na dumating siya.

He must come, Hindi pwede ang hindi.

Minutes later.

I saw him and just the usual him, his grin slowly begins to spread across his face.

Huh. Anong inaakala niya?

As he walks toward me I just realized that my lips formed into a smile. "Hi." I said. Just like I saw him at first para akong tanga sa harapan niya 

Put up your senses Dannica!

"Hey Dan, what's up huh." as usual he still kiss me on my cheeks. "I must hate you."

"Huh?" takang tanong ko.

"Kaya nga nung una tayong nagkita umalis ako kaagad eh. Remember? Your with Veron." ahhhh The day that I comforted Sir Trevor. The day that I listened to his drama. "And I wanted to be fair, you invited me for a party, the truth is I'm not really busy. I just do not like to come so I asked Trev." essentially I want to slap him for that, his own daughter. He ditch his daughter's party. Napayuko ako. What more he could do if he knew that it's his daughter's birthday party.  "You left Trevor five years ago." I stayed still. What should I say? Or more important to say that, you also leave me Luis. "You know what, I can not imagine any reason. But there's one thing for sure, you're Unfair." mas unfair ka. Damn you. I want to voice it out, but I prefer to have a calm conversation with him. I'm doing this for Nixia. I'm doing this for my child. "Remember the night in the bar." How could I forget it? That night I saw Trevor flirting with that slut that  caused the accident. Yeah, how could I? "Something came up so I asked Trevor to drive you home."

Trevor?

Did I heard it right?

He asked Trevor to drive me home?

"S-Something came up?" I asked medyo nag aalangan pa. Ayoko na malaman niya na hindi ko naaalala ang gabing yun dahil sa kalasingan ko.

"Yeah. Actually nagpasalamat pa nga si Trev kasi ayaw siyang pakawalan ni Melisa."

"Melisa?"

"Yung skinny blonde. I just do not know if you noticed her that night. Obsessed yun kay Trev."hindi na ako nakapagsalita kaya naman ng patuloy siya "After that night, he told me that he loves you. First time in my life I heard him say that. He loves someone and that someone is you. Then what did you do? You left him hanging."

Tama ba ang lahat ng narinig ko? Kaya ba si Trevor lang ang bumalik nun, dahil siya ang responsable sa nangyari samin. Kaya ba pinilit niyang mawala ang awkward atmosphere saming dalawa? But why he never once mentioned what happened? Was he also drunk that night? Pero nakapag drive pa siya.

Trevor is Nixia's Dad!

What a revelation!

*END*

♥ ♥ ♥