Chapter 5

"Pups, we've got a problem!" said Captain Turbot. "What is it Captain Turbot?" said Rubble. "The city hall building is blocking our way and we can't get out, plus the shark might come for us too!" said Captain Turbot. "We'll see what we can do!" said Chase. Captain Turbot drove the flounder in front of the city hall building and the pups couldn't move it, so they told Captain Turbot to try, but he couldn't move it either. They had to go a different way, so Captain Turbot drove the flounder somewhere else and they had no idea that the shark was coming.

Skye noticed the dorsal fin and she freaked out and ran to Chase and started shaking again. The shark rammed into the flounder and all the pups fell down but Captain Turbot fell off the boat. He tried swimming back to the flounder, but it was too late. The shark had Turbot in his jaws and was moving left and right shaking the Captain. Captain Turbot was screaming in agony and the shark pressed down and blood spit out of Turbot's mouth and he died and the shark pulled him under and the water was turning red in that area.

"We've got to get rid of this shark!" said Rocky. "But how?!" said Zuma. Chase saw some propane tanks and had a plan. "How about we throw these near the shark and try blowing them up!" said Chase. "Great idea Chase!" said the pups. They all threw some propane tanks near the shark and tried to find something to make them explode but nothing. "Pups look! It's a flare gun!" said Marshall. Chase fired it at the propane tanks, but missed and that made the shark angry. The shark rammed into the flounder again and it went inside the boat. The flounder was now sinking and the pups jumped for it in the water.

They all decided to swim to what's left of city hall, and rest there for a little bit.  Skye was getting a call on her pup tag, it was Everest! "Skye! Skye! Skye?! Are you there?!" said Everest. "Yeah were here! Are you ok?" said Skye. "Not really, a tsunami hit Adventure Bay and  Jake's Mountain is flooded! Plus there are some sharks here too!" said Everest. "Don't worry Everest! We'll get there!" said Skye.

At Jake's Mountain

"Jake! How are you doing over there?!" said Everest. Jake had a gun with him and he was shooting any shark he could see until one bit his entire arm off. Jake screamed in agony and Everest wanted to throw up so bad, but she had to help her friend. "Hang on Jake! I'm coming to get you!" said Everest. Jake then tried to grab the gun with his other hand, but a shark grabbed his leg and pulled him underwater. The water turned red and Everest watched in horror with tears down her face. "NOOO!! JAKE!!!" said Everest with tears down her eyes. She then climbed to the roof of the cabin and hoped that the water wouldn't rise anymore.