Chapter 11

"Ok, so look over there Skye! There's some rocks that lead to Bear Rock, the only problem is we have to swim across, stop, swim across, stop, etc." said Chase. "I don't know if I can do this Chase!" said Skye. Chase hugged her tightly and made her feel confident again and they made sure there were no sharks in the area, and there weren't any. Chase dove in first and swam as fast as he could to the first rock, and he made it. "Come on Skye! You can do this, I know you can!" said Chase. Skye then dove into the water and Chase reached his paw out to her and she made it.

They got ready for the second time, and this time Skye went first and swam as fast as she could to the next rock and she made it. Chase then dove again, but he wasn't alone this time, a dorsal fin headed his way and Skye noticed it. "CHASE HURRY!!" said Skye and Chase made it. The shark swam off and they had to do this one more time. "Skye, you go to Bear Rock first and see if you can get a signal, I'll be right behind you!" said Chase. Skye wanted to stay with Chase now but she knew it was so they could be found. Skye dove in and made it to the last rock and she climbed up to Bear Rock. Chase then dove in again but the shark was coming back and Chase's leg was caught with some rocks.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!" screamed Chase as he tried to get his leg stuck and the shark was swimming at him. The shark was coming to close and Chase had to do something extremely risky, he scratched the shark right in its eye and it swam away and Chase got his leg free and headed to the last rock and climbed up to Bear Rock. Skye gave Chase the biggest hug she could and Chase hugged back. But they heard a noise and they got in a defensive position, the figure revealed itself and it was Rocky.

"ROCKY!" said Chase and Skye as they ran to him and gave him a hug. "CHASE! SKYE!" said Rocky as he accepted the hug. "We're so glad to see you but where are the others?" said Skye. "They're gone!" said Rocky. "What do you mean they're gone?!" said Chase. "Sharks ate them, we're the only ones left!" said Rocky. "Well then were going to stick together from now on!" said Chase. Skye and Rocky nodded and they went to go and find a way out of this hell.