Chapter 16

Chase and Skye headed back to the lookout and went to the air patroller and Robodog started it up and started driving to Barkingburg. Chase and Skye went to get some rest on the seats, Chase laid on his back and Skye snuggled her head on his chest. "Chase, I hope nothing happens to you when we try and stop this nightmare." said Skye. "Don't worry Skye, I won't let anything happen to you or I! But if something does happen, I would want you to be safe, because I love you Skye and I would die for you!" said Chase as he kissed her head.

Skye then kissed Chase and they shut their eyes for a while so they can get some sleep. Two hours had passed and they made it to Barkingburg and they weren't flooded, but the waves were pretty rough. "Well we made it!" said Skye. "Yep! Now let's find Sweetie!" said Chase. Skye still wasn't comfortable with Sweetie being near Chase, she flirts with him and since he and Skye are a thing now, it would be even more uncomfortable. Chase and Skye headed inside the castle and the princess of Barkingburg came and greeted Chase and Skye. "Chase! Skye! So good to see you tonight!" said the princess. "You too your highness!" said Chase and Skye.

"Come on! Let my butler fix you something to eat!" said the princess. "That would be nice! I'm starving!" said Skye.