Chapter 6

The pups were now figuring out a plan to get the shark away from them for right now so they could get out of there. "Does anyone have a plan to get rid of the shark?" said Chase. Skye had a plan, "What if one of us keeps the shark distracted while the others go and look for something for us to use to get out of here." said Skye. "That's a great idea Skye!" said Chase. "I'll keep the shark distracted and hopefully not get eaten!" said Marshall. "Are you sure about this Marshall?" said Rubble. "Yeah! I'm doing this for us and for Everest!" said Marshall.

"Alright Marshall, you can do this and if he's too close, throw those stones at him!" said Chase. Marshall got in the water and he saw the dorsal fin heading for him and the other five swam out of the area to look for something for them to ride out of here. Marshall got back on the city hall building but the shark put his head on the building chomping his teeth trying to reach Marshall. "Hurry back pups!" said Marshall in his head. Marshall picked up a stone and threw it at the shark's mouth and the shark retreated.

"Come on pups, we've got to hurry!" said Zuma. All the pups were pretty fast swimmers except for Skye so she held on to Chase. "Hey pups! What is that?!" said Rocky. They all saw it and it was Zuma's hovercraft, and they were all relieved. "Let's go dudes!" said Zuma. They got in it and headed back for Marshall and when they got there, Marshall was out of stones and the dorsal fin was coming back. "MARSHALL!!" said Chase as he grabbed a sharp piece of wood from the flounder and stabbed the shark on the top of its head and the shark then grabbed the wood and pulled Chase in the water.

"CHASE!!" said the pups and Skye was about to cry. Chase was now underwater with the shark and the shark noticed Chase and swam right at him. Chase didn't move at all but the shark was still swimming at him with great speed. The shark was now opening his mouth and Chase moved out of the way and the shark at full speed swam right into Captain Turbot's anchor. The shark started sinking with blood spewing from it's body. Chase swam up to the surface and all the pups were happy to see him. They all pulled him into the hovercraft and out of nowhere, Skye kissed the German Shepherd and he was surprised at this but kissed back and all the pups said "AWWWW!!" and Chase and Skye blushed.

They now were heading for another route out of the city so they can get to Jake's Mountain and save Everest and Jake, but little did they know it was only going to be one of them that they were saving.