Kitty Cat (P.P)

Drop a request if you have one!

    You watched the streets of Queens in your superhero costume. You were perched on the roof of a building, like a cat. Your name was Black Cat, you were known for crime. You don't know why you did it. It gave you a good feeling after making a reputation of your normal self. Your costume was breathtaking. It was a black, sparkly mask covering your eyes, you had a black spandex type bodysuit on. Your hair was always curled so the costume made you feel confident, not that you don't already. You were one of the most popular girls at Midtown High. People idolized you. Nobody knew your secret, not even your boyfriend, Peter Parker. You were getting bored and walked to the bank on the corner. It was a 24 hour ATM service, so the door was unlocked. You drug your claw down and opened the machine.  You felt a sticky substance on your hand, web fluid. Your claw cut the web and you turned around.

    "You finally caught me, Spider-Man. It's about time." You said, checking your claws. He put his hands on his hips.

    "What?! I mean, I-uh, you're just letting me take you in to Mr. Stark?" You smirked and crossed your arms over your slightly exposed cleavage. You couldn't tell with the mask, but you had a feeling he was checking you out.

    "Not without a fight." You said and kicked him in the face. You were extremely flexible. He put a hand to his face where you kicked him.

    "Hey! That hurt!" He said to you.

    "Yeah, it's supposed too." You threw a punch, this time he caught it right before you hit his face. He flung you around so you ended up on your back. You groaned.

    "Awe, Kitty Cat can't handle her own medicine, that is a shame." You hissed at him. "You hiss?" He asked, shocked. You rolled backwards to stand up.

    "I am Black Cat." You said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I thought I'd correct you." This time, he threw a punch and you dodged it. He was in front of you, waiting for your next move. You did a front walkover and hooked your legs on his shoulders. He was so stunned, he didn't know what to do. You lifted the mask, so it was only his lips. You leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back.

    "What, uh, umm, w-what was that for." You smiled at him.

     "Peter, I know it's you." You took his mask off all the way. You removed your eye mask.

    "Y/N!? How?" You shrugged.

    "Guess it's my cat senses." You kissed him again. "You know I love you, right?" He nodded.

    "Yeah, but why do you do this? You're so good in school." You unwrapped your legs and landed perfectly.

    "It makes me feel good! I have to live up to a reputation every day, Peter! I got into UCLA, I'm in the honors society, I'm valedictorian, and I have an apartment and a life with the best boyfriend in the world! I can't loose that all because in doing this." Peter kissed you hard. You ran your class through his hair.

    "Be good, for me? You can join the other Avengers and I?" You nodded. He kissed you on your forehead.

    "Let's go home, baby"

    "I'll be good." He hugged you and kissed your forehead.