Five Months and Counting (T.H)

Drop a request if you have one!

    "Hey guys, what's up? Yes, I am back with another video, let me just say, it's been awhile. I know I've been gone for a really long time, and I'm sorry!" You smiled at your camera. "But today, I am joined with Tom Holland. If you're new here, yes, he's my husband. Just to refresh, we've been married for one year as of yesterday." You smiled at Tom. He leaned in and kissed you. "So, we're going to be doing the Husband Tag and answering your questions from Instagram. Ready babe?" Tom ran a hand through his hair.

    "I'm kind of nervous." You looked at him. He looked at you.

    "Okay," you two bursted out laughing. "Quakson&Y/N asks, where did we meet." You smiled at Tom as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

   "Well, we met at a party from mutual friends. Y/N, was actually best friends with Jacob and he never talked about her up until a week from the party. What a little shit." You two laughed.

    "Thomas, I'm crying." You finished laughing. "Okay, ask me!" He read the question off of your phone.

    "Tomholland2013_ asks, Where was our first date?" You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

    "Our first date was at the movies. Tom took me to The Revenant with Leonardo DiCaprio. It was a good first date." You didn't finish the story and was praying Tom wouldn't.

    "No, no, no, babe, you have to finish the story." You giggled at him. "Y/N actually got sick that night." He made a pouty face at you and hugged your shoulders. "My poor baby." He kissed your cheek. You rolled your eyes. "Ask me!" He said, mocking you.

    "Spiderman2017 asks, what was your first impression of me?" You smirked at your husband.

    "I thought you were the prettiest girl I've ever seen." You smiled. "I thought you were really nice and friendly." You hugged him. He took your phone. "Hollanders653 asks, do I play any sports?"

    "Yes, he does. Tom grew up dancing and he boxes all the time. It's pretty hot." You smirked at the camera. Tom just looked at you. "I box with him, by the way." You clarified.

    "Babe, your Instagram is full of wonderful pictures boxing." He kissed your cheek. You handed your phone to Tom. "Zendaya asks, shoutout to her, are y'alls planning on having kids?" You smiled. You stood up showing the camera your belly.

    "Surprise!" You yelled. You sat back down with Tom. The two of you couldn't stop smiling. "Yes! We're having kids!" You smiled. Tom smiled at you and placed a hand on your belly. "I'm five months pregnant today."

    "Just to clarify, we don't know the sex of the baby, and we're not going to find out until he or she is born." You draped your arm around Toms neck.

    "The real reason we're doing that is because Tom here is really bad at keeping secrets and I would've broke and told him anyway." Tom squished your cheeks.

    "She just loves me so much." He kissed your cheek. You looked around.

    "If you were wondering where I was the last five months, I was hiding this," you said pointing to your belly. "That is all of our current updates. I hope you enjoyed this video and I promise I'll get back to my routine!"

    "We love you guys so much! Thank you for the support!" Tom said.

    "Don't forget to like and subscribe. If you'd like to follow our social medias, they are linked in the description box below! Bye guys!" You placed your hand in front of the camera, turning it off. You smiled at Tom. You looked at your clock. "Oh my gosh, it's almost ten!" You said to Tom.

    "This baby is taking the fun out of you." Tom pouted. He wrapped his arms around you and you leaned back in to him.

    "You love him, don't lie." He kissed your head.

    "Who said it was going to be a boy? What if I want a girl? She'd be like her mommy."

    "Yeah, and if we have a boy, he'd be like his daddy." His thumbs rubbed your tummy.

    "I like the name Lillian." Tom said after a few moments of silence.

    "Me too." You said, yawning.

    "What about you?"

    "I like the name Peter." You looked at him and he smiled. "Peter Holland." You said. You started to feel tired and started getting ready for bed. You finished and got into bed, snuggling close to Tom. You soon fell asleep, but Tom lay awake, smiling.

    "Peter Holland," he whispered before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.