Married Life (T.H)

Drop a request if you have one!

    You were woken up by your bridesmaids saying your name.

"Shut up, Lily." You mumbled, rolling over. Lily rolled her eyes.

"Y/N! You need to get up! You have three hours to get ready! Well, technically two because one of those hours will be spent taking pictures! C'mon!" Lily and your other bridesmaids pulled you up out of bed.

"Guys! I'm awake!" They all had their makeup and hair down. "You guys look beautiful," you said as they started the shower for you.

"Thank you," your best friend said. They all smiled and nodded in agreement. They left you alone while you showered. Turning off the knob, you stepped out. You dried off and put on your robe and brushed your hair. The door opened and there stood your mother and Nikki. They both had tears in their eyes.

"Y/N, you look so beautiful." Nikki said. She pulled you in for a hug.

"Thank you, Nikki." Your mother couldn't even get the words out of her mouth, she was so happy for you and Tom. You were sat down and your hair and makeup was done. Your hair was in light waves and your makeup in light browns. You smiled at yourself in the mirror and thanked your mom, Nikki, and your girls for helping you. You stepped into your dress. Your photographer was getting your glamour shots. Your dress was a beautiful lace gown. The top half was all lace and beautiful, with off the shoulder straps. The skirt flared out and had spots of lace on the gown. Everyone in the room had tears in their eyes.

"Come on, we've gotta get you to your wedding!" One of your friends said. You smiled and you all walked out of the rented house at the location of the wedding. Everyone was outside and talking amongst themselves. You saw your soon to be husband talking to his best man, Harrison. He nudged him and he looked at you, then back at him and his brothers. (Gif.) You walked over to Tom. His eyes glazed over.

"Baby," he said quietly. Tom took your hands in his. You saw Harry snapping photos out of the corner of your eye. A tear slipped down your cheek.

"You're making me cry, Thomas." He smiled at you. His dad, Dominic, approached you two.

"Y/N, you look so beautiful." You hugged him.

"Thank you." You whispered in his ear. He said something you will never forget.

"Tom is so lucky to have you. Don't ever let him let you go. He needs you, sweetie. We all do." Tears rushed down your face. He pulled away and kissed your cheek.

    "Thank you," you said again. With Harry being one of your photographers, he took amazing shots of you two and it was almost time to tie the knot and you were beyond excited. You all lined up and soon, you were next. Toms eyes never left yours and the smile on his face was breathtaking. You made it to him and handed your flowers to your best friend. The priest started and soon it was time for vows. Tom went first. The microphone was handed to him and he took a breath.

    "Y/N, when you came into my life, were you a wild ride," you and your guests chuckled. "In all seriousness, I love that about you. You came as a fan and you're staying as my wife. I never thought this could've happened to me. You've helped me through so much. I will always remember the day I met you. You were so beautiful, you still are. I've never laughed so hard in my life, baby." You wiped a tear from your cheek. "You cracking all those jokes." His voice cracked from the tears falling down his face. He wiped them and continued. "I remember the first time you said, 'I love you.' I got home from a stressful day of filming and it was one of the long breaks you had. You made me close my eyes and led me to our bathroom. At first, I was confused because I was blindfolded. There was a relaxing bath with rose petals and you told me to get in." Tom looked at your guests who were squirming in their seats, scared of what he would say next. "Oh! Nothing happened!" Your guests chuckled and eased back into the story. "After the tub, I went to our room and you were there. You had the Telly on and you waited until I laid down. I was confused at you because I had no freaking clue what you were doing." Your guests laughed. You wiped teas from your face, careful not to mess up your makeup. "You ended up playing a college of those Snapchat videos and Instagram stories you love to make. Then you said 'I love you.' Y/N Holland, I love you so so so so so much, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise to be the best self I can, and love and cherish and support you in all of your work." Tom gave you a peck on the cheek, then you pulled out your vows.

    "Tom, wow. I just, that means so much to me, and I'm glad you remember that. It was a long time ago," you were cut off by Sam, Toms brother.

    "Yeah! Took you long enough!" You all laughed.

    "Thanks, Sam." You said continuing. "Tom, I know this sounds cliche, but I love you so much. You mean so much to me and have meant so much to me over these long four years." You smiled at him. "I'm going to admit we argue over dumb things, but I will always love you, through our best and our worst times. This is because I need you in my life. You're the one who makes me so happy. I love waking up in your arms, with your light snores." He smiled at you. "You don't have to worry about me, Spider-Man. I will choose you, I will always choose you. I take you to be my best friend, and my lover. I will love you in sickness and in health. God has brought you into my life and He put you in to stay. I love you, Thomas." The priest continued and Tom slid the ring on your finger.

    "I do." He smiled at you. You slid the ring on his finger.

    "I do." You looked at the priest, who looked at you.

    "You may now kiss the bride." Tom pulled you in for the best kiss of your life. You wrapped your arms around each other as you enjoyed this moment. Your family and friends cheered and congratulated you as you two left in style. Before leaving for the reception, Harry wanted to get a photo of you two by an arrangement of beautiful flowers.

    "Thank you!" Harry said, hugging you. He gave you a kiss on the cheek. Tom couldn't stop smiling and you and your wedding crew all stuffed into a limo.

    Arriving at the venue, it was beautiful. You and your husband sat at the table with your crew beside you. You two were dancing to the song, Turning Page by Sleeping at Last. Tom whispered sweet nothings in your ear, until you two just swayed to the music.

    "Love," he said in your ear.

    "Hmmm," you hummed back.

    "I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."