Who's Peter Parker? (P.P)

Drop a request if you have one!

You were sitting at a lunch table, staring off into space, listening to your friend talk non-stop about a boy in your grade.

    "He's just so so cute, Y/N." She looked at you. "Y/N!" Your head snapped towards her. "Aren't you listening?" You nodded and continued to stare. "I know I shouldn't be saying that because I'm dating Flash, but-" you turned to look at her.

    "Why are you dating Flash?" You asked, picking up your untouched pizza.

    "I don't know, because he's nice." She looked at you. "I mean, we're moving pretty fast."

    "Yeah," you took a bite of pizza. "I know. What's this kids name you're talking about again?" She smiled.

    "Peter Parker." You scrunched your nose, something you always did when you were confused.

    "Who's Peter Parker?" She slammed her hands on the table, you jumped. "What?"

    "I can't believe you don't know who Peter Parker is?" You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. "I mean, I get we're two of the most popular girls in school, but how could you not know?" You stood up to dump your tray, she followed. "He's in like all of your classes and you've never noticed him." You dumped your tray.

    "Maybe I'm too busy actually focusing on school, unlike you." You smirked at her.

    "What's that supposed to mean?" You sat down at the table.

    "What I mean is you spend most of your time staring at Flash rather than the board." She nodded. "So, where's this Peter kid?" She lifted her head from resting on her hand.

    "Really? What are you going to do?" You rolled your eyes.

    "Talk to him." She pointed across the way. Peter was sitting with his friend Ned, who you knew from band. You stood and walked over to Peter and Ned. You were wearing a flower printed skirt, a sweater, and some wedges. You sat down at the table. The two boys looked at you, then at each other. "What?" You smiled at them.

    "We, we uh, we just want to know why you're sitting by us?" Peter asked. You rested your head on your hands. Ned nodded in agreement.

    "Well, I'm always up for making new friends, and why would you sit alone when you could sit with me." You smirked.

    "They're not alone, they've got me." Michelle said. You've known Michelle for awhile now and really liked her, as a friend.

    "Michelle, what a joy." You smiled at her and she smiled back. 

    "You two know each other?" Ned asked. You nodded.

    "We've been friends for awhile now." She said. "Kay, I'm gonna go, bye." She stood and left.

    "Y/N, we've got to get to class soon." Your friend said. You looked at Peter.

    "Peter, I'm going to be honest, I had no clue who were, but now I do. I'm looking forward to get to know more of you." You winked and walked away, you left Peter and Ned in shock.

    "When I get home, I can't wait to tell May."