Ten.

(Eunji's p.o.v)
I woke up and it's 7 a.m. "3 hours to get ready I Guess." I said and went straight to the toilet to wash up. After washing up I went to change my clothes and went downstairs. "Good morning Mom, dad! I'm going out later to meet my Friend!" I said and took a seat. "A Boyfriend?" My Father asked. "Not Boyfriend. Guy Friend." I said. "Come on Eunji you're 21 when are you going to get a Boyfriend?" My Mother asked. "Mom I just broke up with hongbin last two days and you want me to find a Boyfriend already?" I said. I ate my breakfast and went back up. I checked my phone and there's Dms from Realdefdaniik.
Realdefdaniik:
Good morning!! See you later at 10!
Eun.jii96:
Morning! Okay, see you later :)
Realdefdaniik:
Have you eat your breakfast?
Eun.jii96:
Yeah, just. How about you?
Realdefdaniik:
Me too. I just finished eating. Hmm see you later then.
Eun.jii96:
Okay. Take care :)
(End of conversation)
I quickly get ready when I saw that it's 9 already. I grab my bag and wallet and ran down. "Bye Mom and dad! See you later!" I shouted and ran outside while wearing my shoes. I ran down the streets as the cafe is near to my place. I entered the cafe and looked around. Ah yes! He never told me anything! "Eunji?" I heard someone called me. I turned around and saw the counter guy. "Daniel?" I asked. "What are you doing here? Oh yes you're working." I said and laughed. "Of course I'm working here but today is different." Daniel answered. "Why?" I asked. "We're supposed to meet remember?" He said and smiled. "Wait. So you're realdefdaniik?" I asked. "Yes I am. Let's take a sit and order okay?" He said and I followed him to a corner. "Why didn't you tell me that time?" I asked. "Well there's your Friend and I find it awkward." He said. "Hi, may I take your order?" The same guy that day came. "Sure, can I have one Iced milk coffee and one green tea frappe and 2 chocolate cakes?" Daniel said. The guy wrote it down and left. "You could have just tell me you know?" I said. "Okay I'm realdefdaniik. So,, are you really okay now?" He asked. "Yeah maybe? I don't know if I'm ready to let him go like hey it's a one year and five months relationship okay?" I said. "I thought you didn't have a Boyfriend because you look like that single just enjoying life girl." Daniel said and laughed. "What's so funny about that?" I said and laughed too. "Here's your orders." The guy said and pass the order. We thanked him and he left. "Do you want to talk about it?" Daniel asked. "Me? What should I tell you?" I asked. "How did you guys break up after all?" He asked. "I don't know? He just messaged me and said that he thinks it's better that we just continue off as friends because we're starting to grow apart." I said. He did not respond. I looked at him and he was looking at me. "Daniel?" I called. Still no response. I snapped my finger infront of him. "Huh?" He said confusingly. "So how did you get to work here?" I asked. "This is my dad's cafe. I just work here because I'm bored." He said. "Oh... You have a Girlfriend?" I asked. "Used to. Back when I was 18." He said. "Why? You want to be mine?" He asked. "What the hell? We just met." I said. "What are you doing after this? He asked. "Let's watch a movie! There's a new movie!!" I said. He nod and we finish our food. After finishing our food we went to the cinema. We bought a ticket and entered. It's a romantic movie. "Why are we watching this after all?" I asked. "Well we picked it randomly. Let's sleep." He said. "No no no it's no fun. We bought it so we have to watch it!" I said. The first half of the movie was fine until they start making out which makes the atmosphere awkward. It just started of as a kiss but then things got heated. "Do you want to get out?" Daniel asked. "Yeah sure." I answered. We stand up and saw couples making out. "Dang. We can't walk. The couple next to us are making out." He said. I looked over his shoulder and saw the couple. I went infront of him and smiled. "Daniel. Just hold my hand okay?" I said and grabbed his hand. I slowly went to the other side and went out. We walked out of the cinema and I realised that my hand is still holding his. "Oops I'm sorry." I said and let go. "It's fine. Don't let go." He said and take my hands back. Then my phone start ringing and daniel's one too. I answered and then ended it the same time Daniel ended it. "I have to go back. There's a family dinner." I said. "Is it okay if I send you home?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I answered. We went out of the mall and walked on the streets. "Do you think that I'm realdefdaniik?" He asked breaking the silence. "Well I suspected it was you but then I shrugged it off. And I noticed that your friends keeps on commenting on my posts and mentioning you. Why actually?" I asked. "Oh... uh.... hmmm...uh... they're just commenting you know?" He said awkwardly and rubbed his neck. "We're here." I said. "Oh. It's near.." Daniel Said. "Thanks for today... I really enjoyed it." I said and turned to him. He's actually very tall. "Yeah... I hope you feel better because that guy really missed out a girl like you." Daniel said. "Yeah... I'm fine now. Thank you. I'm sure to visit your cafe again." I said. "So is this goodbye?" He asked. "I Guess so." I said. I went inside and stopped when he called me. "Yes?" I asked. He went to me and kissed my forehead. "Bye! Text you later!" He said. And run off. "Oh my god Eunji!! Who's that guy?" My Mother said and went to me. "What guy you talking about Mom?" I asked. "That guy that kissed you." My Mom said. "Ahh. That's my Friend. Bye Mom I'm going inside to change because of the dinner bye." I said and entered. Did he really just kissed me?