Fourteen.

Eun

Eun.jii96: Do ya thing hunny 🌱
❤️; 715,350 💬; 379,178
Comments:
Shiin.hye: I LOVE YOUR EARRING.
Chunghaofficial: Where do you buy your top?
QueenEunji: You're so pretty !!
Kingseongwoo: Are you going to a another date ? 😂
Yoonjisungie: @realdefdanik she's so pretty!
Realdefdanik: Gorgeous babe 🤤😍
Realdefdanik liked your post.
"Hey. So,, I'm here for a job interview." I said while sitting on a chair opposite of seongwoo. "Do you still need a interview? Can't you just start working?" Seongwoo asked. "Can I?" I asked. "Yeah sure why not? I'll just have to teach you the basics." Seongwoo answered. "Okay thank you so damn much seongwoo I hate interviews and okay so when do I start?" I asked excitedly. "Now? Today? Duh." Seongwoo answered and rolled his eyes. "Yah, doesn't mean that we're childhood friends you have to do that." I said and glared at him. "Sorry........ here's your apron. Let's go." Seongwoo said. We went outside the room and to the cashier. "Since it's like 10:30 there isn't anyone around at this time so I Guess I'll teach you." Seongwoo said. "Is she the new worker?" A guy asked seongwoo. "Yep she is. Eunji, this is Jisung and Jisung this is Eunji." Seongwoo introduced me to the guy. "Hi! I'm eunji, nice to meet you." I said and bowed and he smiled back. "Okay Jisung Hyung since you're here, how about you help me teach this kid the basic drinks?" Seongwoo asked jisung. "Okay I'm fine with it." Jisung said and started helping us. The first drink we made was Iced Americano which is easy. Then the smoothies then the lattes and frappé. "You're actually quite good!" Jisung said. "Not really but the drinks were quite easy so I caught a grip of it!" I said and laughed. "Oh yeah I have to do something in the kitchen for a while." Jisung said and left into the kitchen. "Seongwoo, there's literally something on your face." I said and laughed. "What where is it?" He asked and began touching his face. I moved closer and put some whipping cream on his face. "Yah Kim eunji!!" He shouted. I walked away with the whipping cream. "Ouch ouch ouch." I stopped and rubbed my eyes. "There's something on my eyes. It's painful." I said and began rubbing my eyes. "Yah. Don't rub. Wait wait." Seongwoo said and moved closer then blow on my eyes. "Eunji?" We heard Daniel's voice and turn to the entrance. "Oh hey Daniel! I'm a new barista here!!" I said and smiled. He looked at me and seongwoo then sighed and went into the kitchen. "Is your eyes okay now?" Seongwoo asked. "Yeah it's fine. What's up with Daniel?" I asked. "He's maybe tired." Seongwoo said. Then customers began to enter as it's already lunch time. After most of the customers leave, the cafe became less packed. "Hey seongwoo, what is Daniel's Favourite drink?" I asked. "Iced Americano. Why?" Seongwoo asked. "Nothing. He's at his usual spot right?" I asked again. "Yeah he is." Seongwoo answered. I nodded and began making the Iced Americano. After making it, I took off my apron and went to where Daniel is sitting at. "But Daniel~ when are you going to tell your parents about us?" I heard a girl's voice. "Not now suhyeon, you know how my dad is right?" I heard Daniel's voice. I peeked inside. "But baby, it's been almost a year! How Long do I have to wait?" The girl said. "Look suhyeon, I love you so much and you know it right? Please wait just a little more." Daniel said. "Oh. So he have a girlfriend." I whispered to myself. I walked away from the room. Why am I sad? Why do I even care? "Hey jisung oppa. Here I made it for you. Can I leave early? I'm not feeling that good." I said. "Oh. Okay then!! Please rest well. If you can't come tomorrow don't come okay!! Rest well and thanks for the coffee!" Jisung said. I nodded and took my bag and left.

I walked by the pathway on my way home. "Suhyeon? He never tell me that he's in a relationship. He even said that his last relationship was when he's 18. What is this? Why am I thinking about this? Why do I have to care even. It's not like I like h-" "like who? Who do you like?" A voice shocked me. I turned to my side and saw my Cousin. "Kim Yongguk!!!! When did you arrive??" I said and hugged him. "Woah calm down. I'm on my way home and bumped into you. So who is the lucky guy you're talking about?" He asked. "Oh it's the cat. Nothing else." I said and laughed awkwardly. "But you're allergic to cats tho. And you're scared of them." He said. "Oh hmm Yongguk I'm going first. Bye!" I said and ran inside of my house. Shit I almost got caught. I went upstairs and enter my room then wash up and plop on my bed. "Eunji? Eunji?" My Mom called me and entered. "Yes Mom?" I said and sit up. "Daniel's downstairs. He wants to meet you." My Mom said. "Okay." I answered and went downstairs. "He's outside." My Mom whispered behind me. I went outside and saw him waiting. "Yes?" I asked. "Oh hey Eunji. I heard that you're not feeling well so here's some vitamins and oh here. You left your watch." Daniel said and passed it to me. "Thanks." I said and took both of the item. Then there's an awkward silence between us. "Oh Daniel! It's almost dinner time. How about joining us for dinner?" My Mom offered. "It's okay! I'll just go back home." Daniel said. "No.. don't be like that. Let's have dinner together shall we?" My Mother said and pulled Daniel in. I was about to ignore him. "Mom I'll be taking a rest upstairs. Call me if it's dinner already." I said and ran upstairs. I went to my bed and lay on it. "I hate you." I said out. "Yes you. You. Kang Daniel." I said. "Why am I even hating you?" I said. I turned and turned and time passed. "Come in!" I said after hearing a knock on the door. "Hey, dinner's ready and your Mom asked me to ca-" "thanks." I cut him and walked pass him. I know it's rude but I hate him. I went to sit on a chair and started eating. "How's first day at work honey?" My Mom asked. "It's fine." I answered. "Are you feeling better now?" My dad asked. "Not really." I answered simply. After eating halfway, I feel nauseous. I stopped eating and ran to the toilet. I vomited all the food I ate. After vomiting, I went outside and straight to my room ignoring my parents calls.

(Daniel's p.o.v)
"Eunji! Kim Eunji!" Eunji's parents shouted. "Oh my this girl. Why is she like this?" Her Mom said. "It's okay Aunty I'll help you check on her." I said and made my way to her room. I knocked on the door and entered. There she was sitting on her bed. "Hey. Have you eaten your medicine?" I asked and walked towards her. She ignored. "How about the vitamins?" I asked. She ignored again. "Are you alr-" she ran straight towards the toilet and vomited again. She went out of the toilet with a very pale face. "Hey Eunji you know I think it's better if yo- Eunji!" I caught her before she fell. "Eunji? Hey wake up!!" I said and shook her. I carried her and placed her on her bed before calling her parents.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Another update!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!- Author-nim