Fifteen.

(Eunji's p.o.v)
I woke up feeling all dizzy and light headed. "Finally you're awake." I heard my Mom said. I turned to my right and saw my mom looking at me. "What Happened?" I asked her. "You just fainted. Nothing less." My mother said. "Do you want to take a bath or anything?" My Mom asked again. I nodded and get off my bed and to the toilet to wash up. After washing up I went to change my clothes. After changing I went to the dressing table. I was searching for my comb when I saw something on my wrist. "Mom!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "What? What is it?" My Mom entered panicked. "There's a tattoo on my wrist! I remembered not doing any tattoo!" I said. "Oh dear, you shocked me. It's nothing." My Mom said. "What do you mean by it's nothing? It's a tattoo Mom!" I shouted again. "Honey, it's just a temporary tattoo which indicates your soulmate. Once you're married to them, it will be gone." My Mother explained. "Wait Mom what do you mean by soulmate?" I asked. "This temporary tattoo is what indicates your soulmate. When you're with them, it will kind of shine like it has glitters on it. When your soulmate says the words that is written on your tattoo, it will slowly change to a heart shaped, your soulmate's too. And how to know it? When your soulmate said the words here, it will make a twinkling sound and so does your soulmate's tattoo." My Mom explained. "Oh. Okay? So you used to have one too right?" I asked my Mother. "Of course!" My Mom answered. "Okay then. I'll leave first." My Mom said and left. I looked at my tattoo. "Thanks for staying when everyone else leaves." I read. Who would even say that? "Shit it's 9:30 I'm late." I said and quickly combed my hair and ran down. "Bye Mom! I'm leaving for work! See you later." I said and ran out. After about 10 minutes of running I finally arrived. "Yay!! Our Eunji came!" Jisung said and ran to me. "Of Course I will." I said and laughed. "Hey seongwoo!" I said. "Hi Eunji!!" He greeted back. Not kidding there's Daniel there too but I'm not in the mood to talk to him. I placed my bag in the locker and put on my apron. "Hey Eunji, you feeling better?" I heard Daniel. I quickly take my badge with my name and walked out. "Is everything okay between you and Daniel? You guys look like you fought." Seongwoo asked. "Yeah we good." I answered simply. "You know, Daniel told me that you fainted yesterday. And that you ignored him. Is there anything I could help?" Seongwoo asked again. "I'm fine seongwoo. We're fine. I'm just not in the mood to talk to him okay? I just don't want to talk to him or look at him or anything. Okay?" I said and started doing my work.

(Time-skip)
It have been a month since I talked to Daniel. Well we made eye contacts a few time but just eye contact. His Girlfriend came here often too. "Yes miss may I have your order?" I said. "Hmm is Daniel in?" She asked. "Yeah he is. May I have your order?" I asked again. "Iced Americano please. And call Daniel for me." The girl said. "Eunji? It's your turn to make the drinks and my turn to take over the cashier." Jisung said. I nodded and started making the coffee. After making the coffee I went to where the woman is sitting at. "Thanks. Where's Daniel?" She asked. "He will come out soon." I said and leave. I forgot to call Daniel. I placed the tray at its place and went to look for Daniel. I saw him washing the plates and cups. "Let me do this. Your Girlfriend is calling for you." I said and looked away. "Okay. But after that I have to talk to you." Daniel said and left. I just continue to wash the plates and cups. After washing I went outside. "Yah look at Daniel and his Girlfriend. They look so serious." Seongwoo said. "Just let them be." I said and continue doing my things. Then suddenly Daniel came. "Eunji. I need to talk to you." Daniel said. I just nodded and followed him.

(Daniel's p.o.v)
It's been a month since Eunji stopped talking to me. Did I do anything wrong or whatsoever? Oh and I got this stupid soulmate tattoo too. I was washing the plates when I heard the kitchen door opened. I saw Eunji entering. "Let me do this. Your Girlfriend is calling for you." She said and looked away. "Okay. But after that I have to talk to you." I said and left. I took off my apron and looked for suhyeon. "Hey babe." I said and sat on the opposite side of her. "Daniel. It's been Long since I've waited to meet your parents. Are you really serious about this relationship? Why are you being like this?" Suhyeon said suddenly. "Babe look. I'm still trying okay? Please wait just a little bit more." I said. "Look Daniel. I'm tired. Tired of all this. I'm tired of waiting for you. There's a guy better than you out there. I'm sorry. Let's end this. We're over." She said and left. "Babe wait." I did not get to say anything when she just walked out. I sighed and walked to the counter. "Eunji. I need to talk to you." I said and walked outside. When we arrived outside I sat on a chair. "Why did you stop?" I said. "Sorry?" She answered and I turned to her. "Why did you stop talking to me? Why did you stop? I miss you. Your voice, your laugh." I said tears building up. "I.... I don't want to be hurting you or anything. Or be the source of you and your Girlfriend bre-" "we broke up." I cut her. "I'm sorry." She said. "Not because of you. It's feelings Eunji. If you think that you'll be the reason why I broke up, then isn't that just another excuse?" I asked. "Okay. I'm sorry. I just don't know? I got jealous. I got sad. I just don't understand myself. So please. I did all that to get over the feeling." She said. "I don't know? I started to have this feeling of when you're with me I'll have butterflies in my stomach, I'll get all nervous. I don't know." She continued. "Eunji...." I called her. "No no it's okay if you don't have the same feelings as me, it's no big deal." She said and looked at me. "Thanks for staying when everyone else leaves." I said. And we heard a faint twinkling sound. "Why did you say that?" She asked. "Because suhyeon is my everything, when she leaves it feels like everyone else leaves." I answered and sighed. "I just hope everything will be okay. I don't know how to help but, I'll be with you. I'll help you through your ups and downs. I'll be there for you through everything." She said. We heard another twinkle. "Eunji your wrist. It's glowing." I said and took her hand to show her. "My....my soulmate tattoo. It's forming into a heart!!." She said. "Daniel! Yours too!" She added and showed me. We waited for a while until the tattoo stopped glowing. "Does that mean we're soulmates then?" I asked then laugh. "Maybe." She answered. "So soulmate, would you like to be mine?" I asked. "So soulmate, I would love to be yours." She answered and laughed. "Let's get back inside shall we princess?" I said and held my hand out for her to take it. "Sure do my prince." She said and we went inside laughing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
For those of you who ships this two! Well here it is!! They're soulmates lmao. If you guys don't get it, they're like soulmates HAHAH idkk I just create this up so sorry lovelies 💕😂- Author-nim