Sixteen.

(Eunji p.o.v)
Daniel and I have been dating for like 2 months and it's surprising how we never fought or anything. Well maybe because we're soulmates and today's our wedding day! Yes we went to tell our parents about this tattoo and soulmate thingy and they're shock and straight away planned the wedding. They said 'The faster the better.' Like okay but it's fine I like it. As Long as we're together right?

"Eunji! Get ready, the ceremony is going to start and your Dad is coming! Good luck!" My Friend, Chungha Said. "Okay Eunji, relax. Take a deep breath." I reminded myself. "Hello sweetheart. You're getting married now. My little girl is all grown up. Don't forget me after you're married okay?" My dad entered and said that. I nodded and we went out to the entrance. The man opened the door and we entered. All eyes are on me, but I was busy staring at Daniel. The smile cannot leave my face. When I reached him, my dad gave him my hand. "Take care of my daughter for me. I trust you." My dad said and left to sit. The priest began to talk. We ended our vows with "I Do." And I'm officially someone's Wife. "You may kiss the bride." The priest said. Daniel leaned in and kissed me. Everyone cheered.

(After the wedding)
"I can't believe my Son is married." Daniel's Mom said. "I can't believe my Daughter is married too." My Mom answered. "Daniel, take care of he and never hurt her okay? If you hurt her you know what you're going to get from us." Daniel's dad said. "Okay dad. I know. I Guess we'll get going now." Daniel said. "Have fun at London and Paris!" My Mom said. "I'm expecting a little one when you come back here." Daniel's Mom said. "Mom!" Daniel answered Shy. "We'll get going now. Bye Mom, bye dad!" I said to both of them.

(London)
Finally~ We reached London. "Do you want to go straight to the hotel or do you want to walk around?" Daniel asked me. "Are you kidding me? Who walks around at 1 in the morning?" I asked. "Oh hehe okay let's go to the hotel and have some rest!" Daniel said and we went to the hotel. When we reached the hotel, we were shocked by how it looks like. It's huge and it's very beautiful. We entered the hotel and checked in. After entering our room, I took a bath and then Daniel took a bath. "Did you see my pyjama pants? I can't seem to find it." Daniel said walking out of the toilet. "Did you take it out? I'm sure it's in the ba- Kang Daniel Oh My God can you next time at least wear a shirt first??" I said when I saw him only with a towel around his waist. "Sorry! But you like my body right hehehhe" Daniel teased. "Whatever just quickly put a shirt on." I said and turned around and opened my eyes. After daniel wore his shirt and pants he proceed to drying his hair with a hair dryer.

"Goodnight Niel." I said to him and walked to the bed. "You're sleeping already?" He asked. "Hm yeah? Aren't you tired?" Eunji said and Lie down. Daniel then went to the bed and back hugged her. "I mean like are you really tired, tired?" Daniel asked again. "Yes Kang Daniel. I am tired." Eunji answered. "But I'm not.." Daniel said. "So? What do you want me to do?" Eunji asked. "You know, remember what my Mother said just now?" Daniel asked. "What did she- oh my god no." Eunji said and turned to him not realising that he was that close and their lips touched. "No? Or do you secretly mean yes?" Daniel teased breaking the kiss. "I mean okay. I love kids" Eunji said and leaned in. "But I love you most." Daniel answered and kissed her. And the rest of the first night went by like that. That's the story of a instagram love.

//////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys! This story finally ended! I'm sorry for the late update as I just got in school and I literally have no time to update hehe. I hope you guys had fun reading this book! Thank you for loving this book! Till we meet again soon ❤️- Yours sincerely, Author-nim.