Thirteen.

(Eunji p.o.v)
While waiting for the "so-called" guests to come, I played with my little Brother, Kim Hyunji. "Yah! You better stop!" I said while running around the garden. "Kim Eunji! Kim Hyunji! The guests is here!" I heard my mom shouting. I quickly carried Hyunji and went to the front door. "Hello!" Hyunji said. I put him down and he went to my Mom. "Is this your Daughter?" The Wife I Guess asked. "Yes, this is Our Daughter, Kim eunji." My dad said. "Oh and here's our Son, Kang Daniel." The woman said. "Kang Daniel?" I whispered and looked up. "Daniel?" "Eunji?" We both said at the same time. I cursed in my head. "You're the guy that sent her back just now right?" My Mom asked. "Yes Aunty." He said and smiled. "Come in, let's eat." My dad said. They entered and hyunji and I ran to the dining room. "Kids! Behave yourself!" I heard my mom shouting. I put hyunji in his seat and went to my seat. They all came and sit on their seat. Daniel sat beside me, which is more awkward. We began eating. "So eunji, where are you working now?" Daniel's Mother asked. "Oh, I am still finding for a job." I said. "Oh, The Cafe Daniel is working at is finding a new worker! How about you apply there?" His Mother said. "I'll think about it.." I said and continue eating. After eating I help the maids to put the dishes at the kitchen and then went to the living room. "Mom, where's hyunji?" I asked my Mother. "Oh he's upstairs playing. Go and check on him." My Mom answered and I went upstairs. I went to the playroom and opened the door only to reveal Daniel and Hyunji together. "I'm tired, let's rest." I heard Daniel said and lay on the ground. Hyunji looked at him and went over him and kissed him. I swear that is so cute. "Eunji, aren't you tired staring at us,standing from just now?" Daniel suddenly asked and looked at me. "What? I just came." I lied. "And you're not entering?" He asked. "I'm entering." I said and went in and sat on the ground awkwardly. "Noona!! Let's play together!" Hyunji said and I nodded. He passed me his toys and we started playing. I'm impressed. Daniel is actually really good with kids. "Let's play hide and seek!!" Hyunji shouted. "Okay I'll count." I said and started counting. After I finish counting, I started to look for a baby and a giant. Yes baby and giant. I looked around and saw a little figure behind the curtain. "I'm going to you~" I said and went to the place where hyunji is hiding at. When I got nearer, he turned and shouted, "I'm here!" I laughed. "Let's find your Daniel." I said. "He's beside the other curtain." Hyunji whispered to me. Hyunji and I went to him and I opened he curtain. "I got you!" Hyunji said. Daniel went out and I stood next to him. "You have to remember you're not as small as hyunji okay?" I Whispered. He laughed. "Noona!! Don't step on my cast-" "ahh!!" I shouted when I stepped on a block. I was hoping for my back to hit the ground but it hit the soft sofa instead. But instead of feeling a weight below me, I felt a weight above me. And a lip on me. I opened my eyes and my eyes met Daniel. "Oh my god." I heard my Mother said. Daniel and I looked at the door and blushed. "You two literally made Hyunji ran out because you both were making out?" Daniel's Mom teased. "No! I fell and he fell on top of me! I don't know how!" I said and pushed Daniel away. "Okay.... we'll leave you two alone." My Mom said and closed the bedroom door. Daniel looked at me and smirked. "What?" I said. "Where did we stopped just now?" He asked. "Eww go away!!" I said and stood up. "I was just kidding!!" He said. "Bye." I left and went downstairs to sit by the pool outside.

"Work at my cafe." Daniel said. "Why?" I asked. "We are in need of workers." He answered. "Okay. By the way who's that guy that called you to take my order that time?" I asked. "Oh that guy? He's seongwoo. He's my Best Friend." He answered and smile. I just nodded. "Do you like someone?" He suddenly asked. "Me? Not interested in dating. Besides, my dad won't let me date until I got a proper job. That ex of mine was my first and I regretted dating." I said and laughed. "Daniel? We're going home now." We heard his Mom calling. We stood up and went inside and went to the front door. "Thank you so much Mr and Mrs Kang for having dinner with us." My Mother said. "We hope to see you again soon." My dad continued. "We will come back soon." Mr Kang said and laughed. "You two? Don't you have anything to Tell each other?" My Mom asked. "What? No." I said. My Mom nodded. Daniel's family walked to their car and entered. And they left.