Mini Ladd x Reader | Cherry Pie

Okay, so this chapter will be based around the song "Cherry Pie" by Warrant. I love this song so I decided to make a fic about it :)
Also, I know it's long and the lyrics are kinda stretched out, but it was the only idea I had for this chapter, okay? I needed to write something xD

ovovovovo

{Mini's POV}

     Dirty! Rotten! Filthy! Stinkin'! The opening lyrics of a familiar song blasted through the cars speakers. I smiled, turning the radio up louder and winding the window down. I rested my arm just out side the window and let the cool breeze that was rushing past grip my hair and push it back.

She's my cherry pie -
Cool drink o' water,
Such a sweet suprise!
Tastes so good,
Make a grown man cry.
Sweet cherry pie!

     I drove through the maze of streets in the city, music blaring, threatening to break my speakers. I didn't care though. I hummed along to the tune loudly and tapped the beat on the car door, slowing down to a stop at the red light.

     As I waited for the light to change, I heard the song get louder. I looked to my left to see another car pull up beside me, 'Cherry Pie' turned up to a deafening volume. The girl seated just a few meters away from me grinned and rocked her head back and forth, mouthing the lyrics - or was she singing them? The music was too loud to hear.

Wow!
Well, swingin' on the front porch,
Swingin' on the lawn.
Swingin' where we want,
'Cause there ain't nobody home!

     I took note of her looks in case I ran into her again; shiny (h/c) hair that swished behind her head and (sun)glasses that hung precariously from her nose during her headbanging. Dark cherry red lips curled up into an ear-to-ear grin as she spotted me staring and began to sing towards me instead. I blushed and smiled shyly. She was stunning, to say the least. I couldn't keep my eyes - and my mind - off her. I silently lip-synced to the song with her; I couldn't believe this was happening.

Swingin' to the left and
Swingin' to the right.
If I think about baseball,
I'll swing all night, yeah!

     A car horn honking brought me out of my daydream. The lights had turned green and the cars behind me were waiting to go. I caught a last glimpse of the girl before she sped off down the bitumen; she giggled as she winked and pointed to me, then to her chin. I watched as the wheels of her car took her away from me, never to be seen again.

     As I dropped my foot on the accelerate pedal, I realised what she had meant when she pointed; I was drooling all over myself. With one hand on the steering wheel, I used the other to wipe the spit off my chin and then proceeded to wipe it on my pants.

     My face felt hot so I trusted the wind to cool me down, and hopefully hide some of my embarrassment... She was one of the most beautiful people I had ever seen. There was something about her - I didn't know what it is was, but that something had captured my attention and I wasn't going to get it back.

ovovovovo

{Your POV}

     My favourite song came on the radio; this was a really rare thing as it was barely ever aired. I enjoyed it while I could. I twisted the volume knob and turned the radio up as loud as I could stand - which was still incredibly loud. I sang along to the lyrics loudly, but I was still inaudible compared to the music, so at least no one would hear my terrible screeching.

     I pulled up at the red light and tapped the beat on my steering wheel while throwing my head back and forth in rhythm. It wasn't until I felt a pair of eyes on me that I paused my actions for a moment. The guy in the car next to me was watching, a small smile on his face. I flashed him a grin and continued on with my antics.