Chapter 1- Katzumi

Chapter 1-Katzumi

____________________________

"Katzumi! You get back here!" I laughed evilly as I continued running down the halls. "Make me, Miniskirt!" I shouted back, not turning around.

Let me explain myself. My name is Katzumi, and I have just dyed Colonial Roy Mustang's hair bright pink.

I quickly ran into Hughes's office, and locked the door. "Hughes! Play along!" I told him, before shifting into the exact image as Hughes. That's another thing I should explain. I'm a state alchemist; my title is the Chameleon Alchemist, because I can shapeshift into other people and things at will.

I pulled up another chair and plopped down next to Hughes, pretending to work. He chuckled. "What'd you do this time?" He asked. I smirked at him. "Dyed Miniskirt's hair hot pink!" I crowed. He burst out laughing.

Just then the Miniskirt himself burst through the door. "Hughes! Have you seen-" he stopped when he saw two of the same people. "Alright, who the hell is who?!" He growled. "I'm Hughes!" We both said at once. "No, I am!" We looked at each other with mock suspicion. "You're not Hughes! I am! No you're not!" We did this a lot; the two of us were best friends.

While we were 'arguing', the rest of Miniskirt's team had trailed through the door and were watching us with wide eyes and smiles.

Finally, Hawkeye stepped forward. "Alright, Katzumi, you've had your fun. Show yourself before I end up shooting both of you," She said, rolling her eyes. "But Hawkeye-" we protested childishly. She gave us the look, and I reluctantly shifted back into my blue-haired self.

Roy grabbed my arm and dragged me out of Hughes's office, and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My office," came the only reply. I decided to try harder. "Why?"

"Because I said so."

I huffed. Stupid Miniskirt.

He threw me into his office, where I didn't notice two other people already sitting on the couch. "Dang Miniskirt! I have stuff to do! You know that I'm looking for-" I stopped, realizing there were others here. A short blonde was laughing so hard he was hyperventilating. "Your-your hair! It's pink!" He said in between breaths. A guy in a suit of armor sat next to him, and he was chuckling too. I let my eyesight get the best of me; I was curious.

You see, when I was ten, I was taken and experimented on. I've got 'special abilities' as some would put it. My head is like a computer. I've learned to block out people's auras, but when I want to, I can let them flow and learn everything about the person I want to in the blink of an eye. A dark green aura blossomed around the boy, and images flickered across my eyesight.

-----------------------------------------

Name: Edward Elric

Age: 15

Height: Short enough.

Family:

Mother: Trisha Elric-DEAD

Father: UNKNOWN

Siblings: Alphonse Elric

--FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST--

*HUMAN TRANSMUTATION*

---------------------------------------

I frowned. Human transmutation? And how can I not get a name for the father?