....Save Me....

Leonardo's P.O.V

I was walking across the rooftops for an independent patrol and clear my head, ya know, being a leader is hard. I needed a bit of a break. I continued walking across the rooftops as I heard a noise behind me, I shrug it off thinking it's just a stray cat or something and I keep walking. The rustling becomes louder and I turn around, unsheathing my katanas while looking around.

"Who's there?!" I said with my katanas gripped tightly in my hands.

"Hello, Turtle..." a voice says from the shadows.

"Shredder..." I mumble under my breath and look around hearing a slight buzzing sound, "Sockhead?" I ask with a bit of a cocky tone.

"It'zz ZZZtockman!" He said from the shadows, I smirked in amusement.

'I knew it. Let's see if any other boneheads are here.' I thought to myself and I looked around. It didn't seem like anyone else was here, I saw a glimpse of red-ish fur and I gripped my katanas tightly, "Oh so there's a tailless kitty-cat here." I spoke with a cocky and taunting tone, there as a growl and the tiger jumped out of the shadows and clawed at me, I quickly blocked the attack with my katanas and growled,

"You are merely a cub! Do not taunt me unless you plan to choke on your words!" The large tiger yelled with a low growl.

I pushed him with my katanas as he drew his machete and growled, I growled in return and looked around at the others. They were just standing there, watching.

'Did I miss something?' I thought to myself as I heard running and looked ahead of me and Tiger Claw charged and I slammed my shell into a wall causing me to yell out in pain.

"OW!" I yelled loudly as I looked up, my katanas were laying on the ground next to me and I felt my shell crack and tears formed in my eyes as I stood up and held my katanas tightly with a sharp glare at Tiger Claw, Tiger Claw backed away and I looked at him a bit confused then I saw a small flash of metal as I was slammed into a wall and screamed out in pain.

"NGH AHH!!" I screamed out as my shell snapped.

'Man I hope my brothers show up soon, I won't be able to hold up much longer.' I thought as I looked down at the large gash across my upper plastron, the back of my shell was definitely broken and I had so many scratches over my legs and arms. I stood up weakly and picked up my broken katanas giving Shredder a hard and solid glare. My vision started to blur and I had tears in my eyes.

'So....This is the end after all....' I thought as I fell to my knees on the rooftops, all I saw was black, but I didn't fight. I let my body get consumed by the darkness...

'Guys....I'm counting on you.......please.....save me.....' This was my last thought as I faded into the dark and I closed my eyes.

((Hey everyone! Thank you for reading the first chapter of my new (and first) book! If you have any suggestions for more stories please leave them in the comments. Thank you!))