~Time has passed~

(This chapter contains sexual content, 18+ and Leo is a hermaphrodite- you have been warned 👀)

~It's been months since the two males had gotten together, happily having little love moments and make outs- Ones they told NO ONE about. Splinter excepted them, they were happy. Everything was perfect. But mating season was coming up, what happens next is mind boggling, uninterpretable, unreal...~

Leo and Raph had been left in the lair, mostly alone for that matter since the two hadn't been keeping track of their mating season dates. Splinter had left and took the other two brothers with him to April's for training, because they probably knew what was to happen. They needed to give the two mates... Some "Privacy".

Raph was the first one to feel something, a sweet smell of lavender and sweet tea flowing in the air. It pointed directly at Leo, the males face slowly growing red as he let out a small growl and pulled Leo closer, causing the older male to squeak.

"Uh... Raph. Are you okay?" Leo muttered with a concerned tone as he looked up at his growling boyfriend, that had suddenly become very dominant.

Raph looked at Leo hungrily and smirked before picking him up and walking down the hall towards their rooms, Leo had been a bit shocked by the movement and clung to Raph. He didn't exactly know what was going on. But he was starting to slowly understand, his face going red, but he didn't fight it.

Raph walked into his room, since Leo and himself still had separate rooms due to their fathers request, and laid Leo softly over the covers.

"You're mine tonight Fearless~" The Brawler growled in his ear-slit as he climbed on top of his mate, Leo had an immediate reaction to this, but he didn't quite have time as his hands had been tied above his head.

"R-Raph snap out of it!" Leo yelled... It's not like he didn't want this, he was just too embarrassed. His partner had already began to remove his gear, starting with Leo's mask. Raph smirked as he tied the blue fabric over Leo's mouth. He knew exactly how much Leo wanted to be tied down like this—He's read his diary before, believe me.

Leo only blush a deeper crimson as his tail was pushed to the side, wrapped around Raphs waist. Who had already taken his gear off.

Raphael put his fingers at Leo's mouth, and after the submissive had suckled on them a bit, coating them with his saliva. He pulled back and leaned down, pulling Leonardo's hips up and lifting his tail, pulling the leader on all fours as he began to prep him. Skipping that part since that's not what you're here for 👀

"Ready Fearless?~" The Dominant male purred as he finally aligned his member to his mates entrance.

Leo froze up and paused before giving in, he was sure that Raph knew what he was doing... Right? The leader nodded and braced for pain almost immediately.

Raph used his saliva to lubricate his member before he softly slid himself into his mate, groaning a bit as he did so, his large hands grabbing on to Leo's hips.

Leo gripped onto the ropes around his hands and whimpered softly as tears pricked the corners of his eyes, but it didn't hurt as much as he thought, they'd done... Stuff... Like this before, but it never really went this far in a fear that their family would hear.

Raph stopped and looked at his mate, gently caressing his cheek, "Shh.. It's okay, you'll feel good soon..~" He whispered, biting his lip and smiling softly as he watched his submissive mate quiver and tremble at his touch.

Leo pulled at the ropes as he bit down on his mask, his bandages were no more, revealing the scars that covered his arm and the side of his face, as well as the large broken part of his carapace. He felt his body slowly rock as his mate started thrusting into him, moaning into the cloth in his mouth.

Raphael smirked a little and untied the rope from the headboard, keeping his hands tied together as he pulled them back and pushed Leo's chest in to the bed, "Be a good boy and moan for me~" He growled before he started getting rougher on the hermaphrodite (surprise 👀) under him.

Leo moaned louder and crooned, his back arched as far as his carapace would allow him to, "M-Mph!~ Mm!~" He crooned out and closed his eyes.

After a few minutes Raphael was pounding into his mate, groaning and biting his lip with a smirk on his face, "You always wanted it rough, didn't you baby?~" He cooed, "Don't lie, I read it in your own words~"

Leo was a moaning, drooling mess, his brows furrowed in pleasure as his body rocked, his tail curled up around Raphael, "MPH!~ Mmm!~" He moaned, shaking.

Raphael chuckled and leaned down, biting and suckling at Leo's neck, his plastron rubbing and grinding against his carapace, "Such a good boy~" he groaned and grunted softly, "I'm getting close~"

Leo's eyes widened and he perked up, "M-MPH!~" he moaned, choking up a little as he trembled, his hips arching up.

Raphael smirked before he pulled Leo back by grabbing his neck, slamming into him and pumping his womb full of his thick warm fluids, "Oh fuck~ There we go~" He purred, nuzzling Leo's cheek and licking his neck, "Mm~"

Leo yelped and gasped, his head lifting as his back arched, feeling a little bit of the fluid run down his thighs, he shivered and slowly relaxed against Raphael, his mate slowly removing the mask from his mouth, "H-Hah..~ Mm~" He looked back at Raph and gave a dazed smile, "I-I love you..~" He cooed.

Raphael smirked and kissed his mates lips, still gently holding his neck before his hand slowly ran down Leo's carapace, caressing him, "I love you too, baby~" He cooed before he slowly pulled out of his mate and gently laid down, laying Leo on top of him, kissing his forehead and rubbing his back.

Leo smiled and slowly closed his eyes, just laying on his mates chest before he hummed.

"I'm so gonna kill you for reading my journal in the morning."

(Thanks for being so patient! I promise I'll update more frequently💕)