Home.

Leo groaned and rubbed his head, sitting up and looking around, his brothers and father standing before his figure, he stood up slowly as Raph helped him up, he looked over to Raph, his pitch black eye almost seeming as if it wasn't there, Leo smiled a bit under his bandages.

"Thanks.....Raphael." He spoke, Raphs eyes went wide, how did he remember? It's been so long. Raph pulled Leo into a tight hug and the other smiled and hugged back, the two other brothers joining into the hug, Splinter standing up with a smile and pat Leo's head.

"Welcome Home, my son." He said with a smile, Leo looked up and smiled brightly under his bandages, letting go of the others and hugging Splinter tightly, Leo being a multitude stronger then he was before, he tried to be gentle.

"It's great to be home Sensei..." he spoke quietly, his eyes tearing up slightly as his brothers smiled at him, Splinter laughed a bit and hugged back gently.

"You have surely gotten stronger, Leonardo." He stated. Leo laughed a bit and let go of Splinter.

"Eh. I don't know. I feel the same as I used to." Leo looked at his arms, his left bandaged and he sighed, remembering the 'incident' he had a few years ago, Raphael and his brothers looked at the other with concern.

"You okay Bro?" Raph said as he walked over and placed a hand on Leo's shoulder, Leo nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." He smiled softly, he was much taller, almost as tall as Sensei, taller then all of his brothers and even Donatello. Raph looked up at Leo, as did the rest of them, they didn't notice how tall he was until now.

"Jeeze bro you've gotten tall." Mikey spoke up, Leo laughed and held his arm.

"Yeah, well it's been over 8 years so it's logical." He smiled a bit. Donnie laughed slightly.

"I see your vocabulary has opened its range too?" Donnie questioned. Leo nodded and scratched he back of his neck.

"Yeah, I've been studying a lot because of different things. Under Saki's control I worked at the second in command so I worked with everyone including Sockhead." Leo laughed slightly.

{I'm tired so this is to be continued XD}