Why did you wait when I needed you most...?

((A bit of a coloring of Kuro (Leo) once again, please do not use this without permission.))

Leo yelled in pain and gripped his head, he started coughing violently, moving the bandages away from his mouth.

"Oh god Leo!" Donnie yelled in worry and ran to the others side, the two other brothers following. Leo continued to cough violently, a few minutes of coughing he spit out a brain worm, Raphael acting fast to kill it with his sai.

"Ugh....My head...." Leo spoke and held his head in his hands. Donnie was fast to notice Leo's odd colored eyes, the left black and the right a dull blue.

"Oh god what did Saki do to you bro....?" Raph spoke, as soft as the brothers had ever heard come from the red clad terrapin, Donnie looked at Leo and lifted his head slightly, Leo's eyes were rolled back and he was practically going limp, Donnie's eyes widened.

"We have to get him back to the lair! Now!" He yelled in a panicked tone, Raphael quickly picked Leo up and jumped onto the rooftops, Mikey snapped out of his trance of shock and looked around, following Raph and Donnie onto the rooftops. A few minutes later they arrived at the lair, it surprisingly wasn't much different from eight years back.

"SENSEI!" Mikey yelled, the doors to the dojo opened slowly, a tall figure looking out slightly.

"Yes my son?" A quiet and soft tone spoke.

"We...We found Leo..." Donnie spoke up, Splinters eyes widened as he rushed over, tears clear in his eyes but he tried to hold them back.

"Indeed you have my sons...Where was he?" Splinter spoke, looking up from Leo's limp form in Raphaels arms.

"He, he was with Shredder Sensei. He was under the control of him and...apparently he couldn't break free because he wasn't around anything that reminded him of us, or his past." Donnie spoke.

"Bring him to the dojo." Splinter spoke and turned around, walking towards the dojo while wiping tears from his fur, the brothers followed, Leo's mouth and left arm, as well as his plastron and shell were covered in bandages. Donnie and the others walked into the dojo and over to Splinter, who was sitting on the floor in front of a mat, Raph gently set Leo down on the mat in front of Splinter, "This may take a while my sons...patience is essential." He spoke with a soft and calm tone and he folded his hands together, humming different words and lifted his right hand and lifting it to Leo's face, gently closing the limp turtles eyes, then placing his hands on Leo's upper plastron, "Hmm....." Splinter hummed in focus as the three brothers watched their Sensei. Splinter immediately jumped back, his eyes snapping open as he looked at Leo in fear.

"What's wrong Sensei?" Raph spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Y-You're brother, has been through some terrible things my sons." Splinter spoke quietly.

"Like what Sensei?" Donnie questioned. "Well..."

{CLIFFHANGER!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!}

(Jk XD)

Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello sat on the floor in front of Splinter. Leo shifted slightly, Splinter immediately stopped talking and looked down. Leo slowly opened his eyes and looked up, looking at the other four.

"Wh-What happened?" His voice was deep and raspy. The three brothers looked at one another.

"We'll explain later..." Donnie spoke up.