Who are you....?

Third Person P.O.V.

~{Time skip (to the present 8 years after Leo was captured)}~
((Leo's appearance are the photos above. P.s. That's my art. Please ask before using it.))

Leo sat in the dojo at Oroku Saki's lair. He was training. Today was the day he would be released. His first patrol in years.

"KURO!!" Saki yelled. Leo stood up.

"Hai Sensei!" He said and stood straight up.

"It is time for your patrol, meet Karai in the main room." Saki said as he walked out, Leo nodded and walked out into the throne room.

"You ready to go Kuro?" Karai said, spinning her tanto in her hand, Leo, or Kuro, nodded and turned to walk out, Karai grabbed his mask and growled, "Kuro, patience." Karai said with a glare, Kuro scoffed.

"You're not the second in command anymore, Karai." He growled. Karai huffed and walked out of the building, Kuro following with a glare, they made their way to the rooftops, Kuro looked around, "Hm...." he hummed in question. Karai looked over.

"What's wrong?" She stated, Kuro shrugged.

"I'm getting a weird sense of déjà vu....." he spoke quietly. Karai got a bit nervous.

"I'm sure it's nothing. Let's just continue patrol." She spoke and continued walking. Kuro sighed and walked next to her. They heard a few footsteps from behind them, from with Kuro sensed about, three sets of them, which meant three people after the two, Kuro grabbed Karai and picked her up, jumping across the rooftops to hopefully lose the mysterious figures. Kuro ran to an alleyway, his large hand covering Karai's mouth to keep her quiet, the three figures jumped into the alley and Kuro set Karai down, unsheathing his black bladed katanas as he growled at the three others. He heard the three gasp and drop their weapons, he was extremely confused to the point.

"L-Leo?" One of them spoke with a Brooklyn accent, Kuro froze up, why did this name sound so familiar to him? And that accent....he shook his head, he didn't know anyone like that, one of them stepped forward, one about his height, heftily built and he had a red mask, twin sais held loosely in his hands.

"Leo...What happened to you...?" He spoke, he was the one with the familiar accent, he was having déjà vu all over again.

"Who are you?" Kuro growled, the turtles in front of him, he saw all of their eyes widen. Kuro just stood there. "Karai, go back to base, I'll handle these three." He said not taking his eyes off the three, Karai nodded the ran back to Sakis lair. Kuro growled slightly, "You left me there....." He caught onto this feeling of déjà vu, he knew who these three were.

"We've been searching for you!" Donnie spoke up, stepping out of the shadows. Kuro suddenly got a splitting headache and dropped his katanas, falling to the ground.

~{To be Continued}~