un

some heads up for this story

- short chapters, but more frequent updates

- the gif with either namjoon or jennie means its their pov

- chapter titles are numbers but just in french

- the story will not be in lower case

________________

"Unnie, hurry we are going to be late to the awards!" Rose yelled out, frantically putting on her shoes

"Wait a second!" I shouted back, applying the last coat of eyeshadow before rushing to the door. We sprinted to the van in our heels and got in quickly.

"What time is it?" Jisoo asked, squinting at the car clock.

"It's 4:00 PM," I replied, sighing in relief with the other 3 members.

The rest of the ride consisted of music filling up the silence in the car as our nerves kept us from speaking.  A certain song came up making me move along with the beat.

"What song is this?" I finally asked after a minute of analyzing and enjoying the music.

The driver sneaked a glance at his phone and quickly replied.

"Baepsae by BTS."

I hummed in response and continued to listen silently. I always liked their music but I couldn't show it. I sat like a statue, throwing in some head bops to make the reaction somewhat respectful and decent.

I took out my lyric book and noted some chords down after hearing a few of their songs while waiting. I smiled in satisfaction after writing a verse of lyrics that was inspired by the recent song.

I never considered giving in my ideas to compose our own song; I'll leave that to Teddy. 

I'm not good at it anyway.