treize

#protectjennie from the teddy x jennie dating rumors what bullshit xd just because jennie gets more lines jfc

I woke up to Lisa and Jisoo banging on my door, distress and panic in their voices.

"Come inside," I said groggily. I had a huge hangover and my vision was slightly altered.

Lisa and Jisoo rushed inside and froze in the middle of their tracks.

"Jennie, what the fuck!" Jisoo yelled and I looked at her in confusion.

The hell is she screaming for?

I looked beside me and Yoongi was there, making my whole body go numb.

"Jennie, it's on the internet. All the media sites are on your case. You can't be so fucking reckless! You are being selfish. You're acting like a victim when in reality you aren't! Do you know how Namjoon's performance went down lately?! Can't you realize anything?!" Jisoo yelled at me and I felt something churning in my stomach.

Namjoon doesn't like me. Why would his performance go down?

"Unnie, not only that but rumors between you and Teddy have surfaced too," Lisa informed and I groaned in frustration.

"A lot of people are against you. You are shedding off respect from our group because of your selfish intentions. Are you happy now? You won't get what you want, you are hurting Namjoon and our entire group,"

"Unnie, why are you angry in the first place?" Lisa asked and then realization hit me.

Why was I acting like this?