trois

I sat motionless on my seat and tried to avoid laughing at Bangtan overdoing the dance moves, with weird expressions on their faces

But now, I was trying not to slap the shit out of the person next to me. 

Every so often his hand brushes against my arm or his elbow jabs my waist. I couldn't tell if it was intentional or not so I stayed quiet. I calmed down once a ballad song resonated throughout the room and I resisted the urge to take out my journal and write down lyrics.

I took it out and quickly noted something down, so I wouldn't forget it later.

The lyrics I write come from the dark side of my persona. The part where I wouldn't dare share to the world so I scribble it down on the slick pages of the journal. My insecurities and worries fill every verse in the book and anyone knowing could change their outlook on me.

I wanted to be strong and not be seen as weak.

 After 1 minute of writing lyrics, Jisoo shook my arm and whispered in my ear.

"We're up next." 

I nodded frantically and deliberately shoved the small notebook in my back pocket then rushed backstage.

I heard the guy call my name but I didn't bother turning my head, avoiding rumors.

But, I didn't check my pockets later on into the event.