deux

"Wow! The venue is big

"Wow! The venue is big." J-Hope said as he slid into our seats. I sat at the end and saw space next to us. I smirked wondering what would happen if a girl group sat there.

I personally wouldn't mind. 

"Yah, stop smirking!" Jin said, acknowledging my thoughts. I chuckled in response and started looking around. 

Minutes passed and the idol seats filled up quickly, except ours.

"If no one seats there can I lie down and take a nap?" Yoongi asked, making the maknae line go into a fit of giggles.

"No," I replied. I could tell it was a joke but I didn't want to risk our reputation like that.

We worked hard for this.

"The venue looks full, why aren't they starting yet?" Taehyung whined, playing with his water bottle. We shrugged and before we could ask, a staff member came up to us and directed people to our seats.

Even though I anticipated it earlier, I still choked on my saliva when four girls came into vision.

A brunette came up to me, then bowed and the others copied her. She sat down next to me and I just sat there wide eyed and couldn't help but stare.

She was really pretty, yet it was an exotic type of beauty. She seemed like a cat, cold on the outside but soft on the inside.

She reminds me of Yoongi.

She seemed like Yoongi's type, too.

(a/n cough cougH and yOURS)

"Don't stare it'll cause rumors." She said blankly, not even turning to face me.

I looked forward, flustered, and could see my group was surprised as well. 

The lights then dimmed down and music blasted from the speakers.