quinze

a/n trying to update all books at least once today <3

i also have a new blackpink and bts instagram account follow me: beulpingsonyeondan

"Namjoon! Where are you? Please come back home," Jin said, worry laced in his voice

"Namjoon! Where are you? Please come back home," Jin said, worry laced in his voice. I couldn't see his face, but I knew he had been crying.

"I'm sorry for worrying you. Don't mind me, I'll be fine," I replied and I heard him laugh half-heartedly.

"You've been saying you're fine, but everyone around you can clearly tell how you're breaking inside. You need to fix this and confront her already. It's getting out of hand and our group is drifting apart."

His words were painfully true and I sighed in response.

"I can get over it. I just need some fresh air," I finished, hanging up the phone. Sounds of flickering cameras filled my ears and I turned to the right to see reporters crowding around someone.

I ran to the alleyway and watched silently as she emerged from the crowd. I felt my heart stop for a moment. Her face was stained with tears and her puffy red eyes were no longer fiery with passion. She looked so vulnerable that I had to resist the urge to run over to her and hug her tightly.

I watched in horror as she slowed down and turned around to face them. I quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her into the alleyway. 

I was about to scold her before she spoke, "What do you want to do? Rape me?"

I looked at her sadly as she lifted her head angrily and all the frustration on her face seemed to wash away as she realized who I was. Her lips parted to say something, but nothing came out.

She looked down in shame and after a few seconds she finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I've been such a bitch to you. I guess this entire thing is new to me-" I cut her off and engulfed her in my arms. All the feelings she had been concealing finally came out.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and started crying profusely, with no aim of stopping. I heard her mumble incoherent sentences and I just rubbed her hair softly.

"It's okay, you can explain later. Just let it all out."

She looked up at me in awe, tears still streaming down her face. I looked down and noticed how she was shivering, so I wrapped my jacket around her.

She gave me a small smile and then I suddenly remembered. I reached into my pocket and gently gave her the small lyric journal. She looked at it for a long time, tears still trailing down her face, before she tackled me into a tight hug.

"You can keep it," She said quietly and I couldn't help but break into a huge smile.