6

"Dude did I tell you about Carla?" Cole said standing next to me looking at his phone.

"No you didn't." I answered

He gave me a smirk before showing his phone screen to me. I instantly directed my eyes elsewhere as I realized what it was.

"Vince you can't look at a little picture?" He mocked

I rolled my eyes wondering why I was his friend, "I can, but I choose not to, you know self-control."

He waved me off looking back at his screen, "Sleep is for the weak."

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked confused

He shrugged, "Nothing really, I just wanted to say it."

I was about to roll my eyes, but I stopped when I saw Aayona walking toward us.

Our eyes met and she sent me a cool smile that made me awkwardly send one back.

I felt my heart speed up as I watched her slow down and stop in front of us. She gave Cole a slight glance, but put her attention back on me.

"Hey."

She smiled and gave me a slight shove, "Told you I'd see you around."

I gave a smile and small laugh trying to seem cool, "Yeah well here I am."

She rolled her eyes and smiled, which may I add looked extremely cute.

"You sarcasm again I see, hope my bad habits aren't rubbing off on you."

At this moment Cole finally decided to say something. Which I was expecting to happen.

"Maybe you can let some of your bad habits rub off on me?" Cole so daring flirted

Aayona cocked her head to the side and studied him before she turned her attention to me.

"I gotta go, but see ya around." With that she gave me a peck on the cheek and walked off.

"Dude when did you hook up with her?" Cole asked watching her walk away.

I glanced at him, but never answered his question instead thinking about Aayona's words.

She wants to see me around.