Kirishima X Reader Lime

"Kiriiiiiii whatchu doinggg~" You purred as you leaned over his shoulder. The red-haired man groaned and tilted his back to look at you.

"Homework"

You stood up and crackled your knuckles. "Which subject?" You asked as you tried to look at the title.

"English, Y'know the one Present Mic asked us to do on analogy" He explained. You paused, breaking out into a fit of laughter as Kirishima turned around instantly.

"What? is it my spelling?" He asked worriedly as you clutched your stomach. Falling onto the bed behind you.

The teen stood up and frowned as you ceased your laughing, wiping a small tear from the corner of your eye as you waggled a finger at him to come closer. 

"Ohhhhh is it my face? is there something on it?" He asked as he leaned closer to you. You smirked as you grabbed him by his chin and kissed him softly. Pulling you close to him as he looked at you confused, but relaxed into the kiss. Placing his arms around your waist.

You pulled away quickly, pecking once more as you stared into your boyfriends eyes.

"Babe that homework was due two weeks ago" 

He looked at you gobsmacked.

"Wait for real?!" He shouted, surprise laced his voice as you giggled.

"Yeah, don't you remember handing it in?" 

He froze. "Oh yeah..."

"Heh.. So what's the plans for today then?" You asked with a smirk. 

He chuckled. 

"Was originally supposed to be homework but i suppose i'll just have to cross that out" He bit his lip as he sauntered over.

"Oh really? That's a shame~" You said as you moved up on the bed for him to join.

"Is isn't it? But your here aren't you? Say.. Wanna do something fun?~" He huskily whispered in your ear as he clambered between your thighs on the bed

"What you got in mind big boy?" You gasped as he started trailing kisses down your neck.

"Heh.. A few things.. Can i remove this?" He asked between nibbling on your skin as he leaned up and pulled at your baggy t-shirt.

"I'm not even gonna hesitate" You groaned as he rubbed his crotch slightly against yours. With that being said he pulled the article of clothing over your head and peered down at your chest hungrily. You didn't wear bras inside the house so he just stared at your chest. He looked back up at you to see your flushed cheeks as you gazed into his eyes lovingly. He softened his gaze as he bent over to kiss you. It started off sweet but gradually grew desperate as he played with the mounds of flesh on your chest.

You groaned into the kiss, practically giving him entrance as he delved his tongue in. Your tongues wound together. Getting sloppy as he pulled away and licked up your jaw. Quickly trailing kisses down to your chest as he kissed around your perked buds.

You gasped and pulled on his spiked head as he grinned up at you. He ground against your privates again and you both let out loud moans.

"Nghh.. T-take off ha.. you-r shirt" You whined between gasps as you tugged at the boys jumper. He pulled it off quickly as you gazed up at his chest.

"Heh.. You- mm -like the view?" He said, throwing the jumper somewhere across the room as you grinned.

"So what if i-hh d-do?" You said, flipping your positions on the bed as Kirishima choked on the air. You sat atop him and bounced on his crotch lightly as you placed your hands on his chest, running them up and down as you stared into your boyfriends shocked red eyes as you leaned down and licked up his lips. The red-head placed his hands on your hips as he groaned. Pushing you up and down as he rubbed against you heatedly. 

"This f-feels so hahhh good" He groaned out huskily as you gasped, his voice made something pool in your lower regions as your heat grew.

"Mmm want me to make you feel even b-better?" You mused as you stopped bouncing, replacing your crotch with a hand as you begun to climb down to where his dick was. Kirishima sat up slightly as he knew where you were going with this, he went to tug at his pants when you slapped his hand away. 

"No" You stopped him as you reached down to where his pants where, you kissed around where the bulge stood against his jeans. Kirishima groaned.

"Babe don't t-tease me!" he growled as he wrapped his hand around your hair and tugged it.

"H-hah getting rough?" You chuckled as you begun to take his jeans off with your fingers. Pulling it off his legs and flinging it somewhere as you licked him through his boxers. teasingly swirling your tongue around his length as his legs shook.

"Mmfh fuck (Y/n).." He moaned as you looked at Kirishima in the eyes, his face was a mess. His eyes were glazed over with what you could detect as lust and he was biting down so hard on his lip a small trail of blood leaked from it.

You maintained eye contact as you begun to swirl your tongue over the flesh. He threw his head back and you chuckled against it.

"So big" You marvelled as you held it up to your mouth, blowing on it slightly as kirishima pushed your head onto it. You choked a little. Not expecting it to go in so quickly you placed your hands on kirishima's sides slightly as you went to push yourself up but the male was ruthless. He thrusted into your mouth, letting out small grunts as you let go of his sides. You choked the first few times but started breathing through your nose as you swirled your tongue over his tip, trying to take more of him in. 

Boy was Kirishima  pleased, he looked down at you cloudedly as he let out a whine. 

"Take your pants off to" He pleaded as you stared into his eyes, squeezing his length as white took over his vision.

You sucked one last time and squeezed around his base as cum came spurting into your mouth. You choked slightly as you pulled back, a little bit of it squirting onto your cheek as you took a finger and sexily wiped it off your cheek.

"Heh, you taste good~" You drawled as you clambered back on top of him, only to find him unmoving.

"Huh? Babe?" You said, a little worriedly as you stared into his eyes which had turned into swirls. His hands at his sides and his mouth open as drool openly pooled out of it.

You ran over to your phone and called the first contact that came up, tears openly coming out of your eyes.

"Yo (Y/n) What's up?"

"IZUKUUU I THINK I KILLED KIRISHIMAAA!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N// I have tainted the i n n o c e n t b e a n