Aizawa X Reader Lemon

"Babeeee" You whined, walking behind the noir-haired male as you tugged at his scarf.

"What?" He muttered, looking at you over his shoulder as you pouted at him.

"What are you gonna wear tonight?" You asked as you walked a little quicker to walk by his side, looking into his eyes as he turned to look at you. Eyes narrowed in questioning.

"Huh?"

"What do you mean Huh? You promised me we were going to go to the movies tonight!" You shouted in disbelief. He had forgotten?! 

He scratched the back of his neck and tilted his head to the side in thought.

"Mmm oh yeah I did" He replied.

"Exactly! So wher-"

"But i'm gonna have to cancel that" Your jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Aizawa!" You said angrily, moving in front of him as you studied his face for any sign of emotion. He just stared at you blankly, then a grin took over his face as you both stopped in front of your house.

You stared at him with mixed emotions, a tad disappointed, a tad angry but moreover you were confused as you furrowed your eyebrows at him. He just grabbed your chin  and moved it to quickly peck your lips.

" Wear something cute, be ready for 7" He said as he turned around all to quickly and left, hands in his pockets as he walked off to god knows where. You blushed lightly. What did he mean?. A small smile made it's way to your cheeks as you took your door key from your back pocket and inserted it in the door. Opening the door with a satisfying click as you walked into your home and took off your shoes, slumping on the sofa as you took your phone out of your jacket pocket, unlocking it as you sighed lightly

'4:03'

With that you stood up and went to the shower, coming out relatively quickly as you begun to set yourself for whatever was prepared for the night. 

By the time the clock hand reached 6:30 you were finished, laying down on your bed as you lazily checked over yourself in your phone camera. Pointing it in different areas, yep. You felt relatively cute but godddd you were bored.

It would be 30 minutes before he got here and honestly? There was nothing to do, you had pretty much cleaned the entire house the day previous, you had caught up on all your anime episodes. You could read fanfic...

You logged into wattpad quickly as you browsed through various fics, almost screaming in annoyance when you saw there were no recently updated fanfics. Groaning, you let the phone fall out of your hands as it landed on the quilt softly, pulling a arm up over your eyes as you frustratingly sighed. 

There was one other thing... You probably had time for it..

You bit down on your lip nervously, he wouldn't be here anytime soon anyway...

Fuck it.

Your hand slid from your eyes as it made it's way down to your nether regions, slowly sliding it down your skirt as you let your fingers glide their way over your slit. You bit on your lower lip softly as you stifled over your moans with the other hand.

You hadn't even realised the time as you continued to insert your fingers into your now dripping heat, letting out loud, loud moans as you almost reached your peak. Your breathing was laboured as you panted heavily.

So close.. So clo-

"(Y/n)?" A voice came as you squeaked, hand getting caught on your pants as you tried to pull your hand out.