Todoroki x Reader- Flirting

"Ahhh Shouto it's so hot i'm gonna melt!" You cried out in agony as you slouched against your desk, the dual haired boy glancing up from his sheet of unfinished coursework in response to the calling of his name, only to look at you momentarily- unamusedly, before he went back to his previous activity. Your cries of unimportance caused him lot's of displeasure and the mentions of his first name being called in usage of something so casually insignificant only put him in an annoyed state. However, being the reserved mannerful student he was he ignored it and allowed the pen in his hand to freely roam the face of the paper in front of him as his brain quickly formulated answers to the questions.

You on the other hand were taken aback in mock sadness at the reactions from the boy and yawned, leaning on the boy's desk and accidentally knocking over his papers- causing them to fly all over the floor.

Todoroki wasn't pleasured in the slightest.

"O-oh Shouto-san let me get those for you!" You cried, framing dismay and embarrassment as you quickly stood from your chair and bounded over to the right side of the boy's desk, apologising briefly as you bent down onto your hands and knees to grab at the boy's papers. Making sure your skirt rode up a little along the way.

All the while, Todoroki watched you. Tapping his fingers impatiently against the surface of his desk in anger at the pace you were currently going at and his patience levels suddenly dropping. He knew what you were trying to get at and it wasn't pleasing him in the slightest.

"Here you go Shouto-san" You smiled and passed the papers to him, he clamped his hand on the papers and retracted it quickly. Completley demolishing any chance of you trying to run your fingers up his arm. By now he had grown completely accustomed to your habits and he knew what you were capable of and he was not under any circumstances going to let you get your way.

He mustered a small barely audible unmeaningful thanks and watched you smile at him before jumping back into your desk, muttering a reply of your own as you did causing him to grumble and block it out. 

"Yo dude when you gonna tell her"

The boy jolted slightly at the dark whisper in his ear and whipped around to see who had disrupted him for the second time- so fast lighting would be jealous... Oh

"Kaminari leave" The boy sighed, already calculating the time he would be wasting just acknowledging the guy.

"Gasp!! Rude!" Kaminari yelled, a tut leaving his lips as Todoroki ignored him, his sheet almost finished.

"If you aint going to hear me out then i'll just leave" He said, still standing behind the boy and watching as his pen glided over the last question. Once he did not recieve a reaction he sighed and with a lip bite plus a sigh he stole it. Bounding out of the classroom with a short scream as Todoroki raced after him. 

You glanced at the door along with the other students with a pout and a eyebrow raise, not quite gathering the situation but with a mere shrug you continued your work. Allowing whatever was happening outside to continue. 

"DON'T HURT ME DON'T HURT ME DON'T HURT M- TODORKIIIIII" Kaminari Shrieked as ice clambered up his left leg, effectively immobilizing him. 

"I'll be taking this.. Thanks" Todoroki growled, an irk mark firm on his forehead. Masking his clear agitation.

"Wait bro, i'm being serious." Kaminari spoke up as Todoroki turned to leave.

"What?!" 

"You need to tell her you like her"

Todoroki froze, his eye twitching slightly as he turned around, body shaking slightly and his lips pulled back.

"Whats the point in telling her something she already knows?"

Kaminari's face dropped and he lifted an eyebrow in obvious confusion.

"She's my girlfriend you fucking idiot!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N// Holy shit I forgot I had a wattpad account. Y'all im super sorry its been like.. Two months? Yikes. I found this chapter I forgot to upload a little while ago so uhh have it i guess. It's pretty trash and i dunno what i was thinking when i wrote it lol but it's better than nothing? I promise i'll write better give it a week or so but i've got a few other chapters to write and i gueSS THATS A PRIORITY WOOPDEEDOOP. I suppose i'll link the stories down below in case you wanna read em to make up for the lack of content on here. 

(https://www.wattpad.com/470946620-control-chapter-1) - Bagukou X Reader long story

(https://www.wattpad.com/461828899-survival-of-the-fittest-chapter-1-set-off)

Super sorry once again.

-Trafalgarmemes xoxox