Present Mic X Reader

You stared emotionlessly at the board in front of you as you slouched in your chair, your eyes drooping slightly as you yawned quietly. Slumping your shoulders, your eyes moved to the man in front of the board as he wrote away, mumbling something about the use of language. 'Good, he's occupied he won't notice' you thought to yourself as you placed a hand on your cheek and closed your eyes. In almost seconds you were knocked out like a light, breathing softly as your head rolled to the side slightly. Your hand falling to the side along with your face that slammed on the desk, catching the attention of the class and a certain teacher who tch'd and walked over to your desk.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" He shouted in his usual booming voice as the students around covered their ears and groaned. You however, lay unfazed as Present Mic grew a little frustrated.

"OI GIRL CAN'T YOU HEAR? WAKE UP!" He said, louder as he prodded at your side with his pen. You startled, eyes opening wide and your body going rigid as you fell off your chair, completely straight as your heart pounded.

"IM AWAKE" You shouted as you took in your surroundings. 'Shit i fell asleep in class'

"WAIT BEHIND AFTER CLASS" He said as he walked to the front and resumed talking, you stood up awkwardly and adjusted your chair. Sitting back down in embarrassment as you looked over at the rest of the class. Tooru looked at you and gave you a sheepish smile as you rubbed at your eyes, you probably looked so dead right now.

After all, you did stay up all night watching Haikyuu!!

Not like you regretted it.

Class ended shortly after that and you packed up your belongings, your movements sluggish as you rubbed at your eyes again. Throwing your backpack over your shoulder you went to go walk out of class as you closed your eyes.

You didn't even realise you were going in the wrong direction until you hit into a wall. You yelped and opened your eyes as you yawned again, you turned around again and walked until you walked straight into someones chest. You groaned as you dropped your bag and looked up at the figure in front of you. 

Blonde hair.

Your eyes widened as you stepped back, 

"Sorry" You muttered sheepishly as you went to walk past him, scooping your bag up as you made it to the door.

"Did you forget what i said before?" He droned out as you froze.

"Huh?"

"I told you to wait didn't I?" He said with a 'tch'.

You spun back around and looked at him through squinted eyes, stretching out your back you
groaned.

"Ya sure wassssup?" You slurred slightly as you walked towards the banana-haired male. 

He paused, "Your worse than Aizawa" He commented as he sat on a desk.

"Heh niceee" You said 

"Take a seat" He gestured to the desk in front of him as you grinned.

"Don't mind if i doooo" You yelled out as you pulled out a chair tiredly, no-where near the male as you turned to the desk next to you.

"HuH? Where'd you go?" You asked as you squinted at the desk, Present mic just stared at you in annoyance.

"Dummy girl im here!" He said as you turned to the voice.

"Oh yeahh" You mused. "So what is it you wanteded?" You stuttered over your last word as you leaned your body on the desk. Placing your head on your arms on the desk.

"What i wanted was to talk to you about your behaviour today in class and even now! It is inappropriate to fall asleep in clas- Hey Girl are you even listening?!" He shouted as he looked over at your form laying over the desk with your arms stretched out over the edge. Your back slowly rising and falling as soft snoring ensued from your figure.

"TCH DUMMY GIRL"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N// I love Present Mic sm okay he's literally like my hubby okay? okay?! Good.

Gotta do a lemon for him at some point...

Word Count: 670

-TrafalgarMemes

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox