Shigaraki X Reader

"H-Hey Let me g-go!" You shouted angrily as you pummelled your fists on the back of the person that currently held you captive over his shoulder. To others the situation would have probably been cute if it weren't for the fact that you had just been kidnapped by a villain, the fact that your captor was 7ft with smoke coming out of him and how the situation wasn't a cliché girlfriend boyfriend quarrel where the guy goes home; throws her on the bed and fucks her senseless. In a given situation you honestly would be up for that but the smoke-man who you had come to learn his name as Kurogiri had just told you that he was taking you to someone who you would have to learn and accept as your boyfriend.

Now that, that was a huge no no.

'I wonder if Midoriya and iida are gonna come for me..'

"They probably wont" Kurogiri responded cooly as if he knew what you were thinking, you choked on your saliva as he continued to walk through the portals he randomly opened up.

"Oi! Fuck you!"

"Someone else will do that."

"huHHHHHH?!"

"Were here" He said, walking through the last of them as you squirmed once more, he loosened his grip a little as fear took over.

"Woahh Who's the chick? I didn't know there were girls here! Hey Baby nice ass~" An unknown voice called as the purple guys kept his grip on you once more.

"Who said that?!"

"Oi Dabi do us all a favour and shut the fuck up.. Kurogiri she's the one right?" Another voice said, sounding rather irritated as the other voice growled.

"Yeesh a'right. I mean what i said though."

"Yes Tomura Shigaraki this is (Y/n) (L/n). The person you requested."

"hUUUUUH?! REQUESTED? DONT TELL ME THIS IS SOME KIND OF HUMAN TRAFFICKIN-"

"Is she this annoying? Kurogiri shut her up" Shigaraki demanded, your eyes widened as you were suddenly lifted off Kurogiri's shoulder and onto the ground where you now saw the two in the room.

The person you now knew as Dabi whistled.

"Your even better up front"

You cringed

Kurogiri Cringed

Shigaraki cringed.

"Dabi get the fuck out"

"What a bummer she's-"

"Dabi i told you to get the fuck out!" Shigaraki yelled, a hand brought up to the pale flesh on his neck as he dug his nails in sharply causing you to wince as you watched crimson ooze from the finger nails.

"Alright im going.. God you scrawny piece of fucki-..." You couldn't make out whatever else he was saying as he already walked out of the room, his arms lazily sitting behind his head.

Shigaraki growled and then turned to face you from behind the hand, red eyes pierced through your own scared (e/c) ones as Kurogiri tied a cloth from your mouth to the back of your head.

"I had seen photos from you before but Dabi was right, you really do look better up close." He mumbled thoughtfully as Kurogiri stood silent. You couldn't help but blush despite the situation at hand. 

"Mmmpff Rhfui Jodo!" You attempted to speak from behind the cloth and found that it was tied so hard you couldn't even mutter properly. 

"Kurogiri lessen the strain of the cloth at the back" Shigaraki huffed, standing up from his space on the stall to leaning down in front of you crouched as he brought his fingers to move your face about.

You stared at him terrified as he begun to giggle.

"You look exactly like her! Ahaha Kurogiri don't she look exactly like (Anime Character You Look Like Name)!"

You paused, wait...

'Requested you'

'Someone else will fuck you'

'Look Exactly Like (Anime Character You Look Like Name)!'

An angry expression overcame your scared one before, only now realising why you were stolen and the confusion when Kurogiri stole you away from Tsuyu, Uraraka, Todoroki, Tokayami, iida, mina, denki and Midoriya at the park, and at the fact they didn't even have a good reason! This creepy weeaboo only wanted to use your body for his own sexual desires.

As Kurogiri released the hold on the tie you snarled, your eyes flashing a bright yellow as you attempted to form some kind of lightning ball within your palm- being the sibling of Denki and all you shared the same quirk as him.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THE ONLY REASON YOU STOLE ME AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS IS BECAUSE YOUR A DAMN STALKER WEABOO JUST LOOKING TO GET LAID?!" You shouted, going to throw the ball you had formed when you found a purple portal in front of you, your breath hitched in surprise as you heard a large thunder screech from outside and many screams. You coughed, feeling yourself go a little light-headed.

"Oi you damn brat are you trying to kill me?!" Shigaraki snapped abruptly, a frown plastering it's way to his face as you looked at him with your eyes half lidded in exhaustion. Damn you went over your volt limit. 

"Oi idiot you even listening to me?!"

"YEE YEE" You started, thumbs brought up as you staggered to your feet, breaking away from kurogiris grasp much to Shigarakis and his surprise.

"Oh great, the only resemblance to (Anime character you look like) is a retard" He said, watching you walk around the room sloppily.

"Master Shigaraki should I-"

"Restrain her for now, i want her in my bedroom."

"Alre-?!"

"Just do it you fucking idiot!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N// Honestly don't know where i'm going w this lol.

Part 2/3 soon!~