Perfect Stranger

While you read this chapter lessen to the song Perfect Stranger by Katy b acoustic by Jody Armstrong and One Night by Christina Perri

~Kerri

As Jamie and I walked through downtown London to this art museum that he was taking me to he asked me some questions.

"So I assume that you are not from London," Jamie said looking at me with a playful smile," Where are you from?"

I admired his curiosity and smiled blushing a little. I know that I just met him, my beautiful stranger, but I couldn't help it.

"Well I'm from America, I'm on an field trip from my college back home. I'm a sophomore, and an art major at the Chicago Illinois Art Institute," I said giving him a small smile.

Jamie looked impressed but he didn't show it. He just played it cool like trying to protect or hide something within him.

"That's cool, I'm a musician. I have my own band, lead vocals. I do some acting and a little modeling, but nothing big," Jamie said with a small laugh and another gorgeous smile.

I laughed too," You model." For some reason I just couldn't help myself, Jamie modeling, it was just to funny. Even though he definitely had the body for it...... focus Kerri I told myself.

"Yes I do," Jamie said proudly doing a little pose for me, we both laughed. The laugh came so easy like breathing, it was strange but wonderful all at the same time.

"Your definitely not like the other girls around here Kerrington," Jamie said giving me a playful shove.

"Thanks, I think," I said shoving him back," and please its Kerri," I laughed.

"Okay Kerri," he said shoving me again then laughing.

When we finely made it to the museum, Jamie and I walked all over and looked at everyone of the art pieces. After about a couple hours or so Jamie was tied of looking at them, and to be honest so was I, it was around 4:45pm when we left the museum, and we were both relieved.

Play One Night by Christina Perri!!!

So when we started to walk back the way we came Jamie asked me some more questions.

"So how long do you have till you have to go back home," Jamie said with a sad look in his eyes.

I know, even though that we just met, I don't won't to leave him.

"I leave in 5 weeks," I said sadly kicking a rock into off the sidewalk, into the road.

Jamie nodded his head sadly. I don't want to leave him I thought.

We walked around in a large park for what seemed like hours, but I really didn't mined. We sat down on a bench and looked at the lake in front of us. I suddenly got cold and shivered a little bit and Jamie through his arm around me, puling me to his warm body and laying my head on his chest.

"Better," he said with a small smile as he laid his head on top of mine.

"Yes, much better," I said sighing as I heard his heart pick up speed.

"I don't want you to leave," he softly whispering into my long red hair.

"I don't want to leave," I said even softer to him. I can't believe I just said that I thought to myself.

"Me or London?" Jamie asked, his heart still racing.

"Both," I said as I raised my head to meet his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes, "But I will miss you more."

That when Jamie kissed me, his lips were so soft against mine. He kissed me softly, never being to rough. When he pulled away from me he was smiling, and so was I. When laughed and kissed all the way back to his apartment. We took no time undressing as he picked me up and played me on the bed. Jamie's touch was unlike anything I ever felt before, it was amazing as fire spread through my whole body as he did.

Jamie kissed my neck then trailed down to my breast as he nipped them equally never giving the other more attention. I moaned with every touch and nip that he gave me. then he continued down to my womanhood and stocked my clit softly."Jamie," I moaned his name as he picked up speed, rubbing me faster. then he just stopped when I was almost there. Then I felt his tongue give me a lick and I exploded my juices into him as he liked all of it up. then he reached into his dresser."Jamie what are you doing," I said, "I'm on the pill."

Jamie gave me a smile as he kissed me then positioned himself. I moaned when he slid into me, he pumped into me slowly, almost teasing me. "Jamie please quite teasing me already," I moaned as he smiled and went deeper into me and faster. "Jamie oh... yes," I moaned as I was almost there again. Jamie even went faster and deeper as I felt my walls tighten as I came and at the same time Jamie did. We laid there panting then I fell asleep in Jamie's armies.

please comment :-)