The Day

I wolk up with this wet sensation and through the covers off of me.

"My water broke," I said under my breath letting it sink in.

"Jamie," I yelled as I got off the bed.

Jamie stird awake with my yell, "Kerri what's wrong."

"Jamie my water just broke," I said racing through the room packing up stuff that I would need at the hospital. With that Jamie was out of bed helping me pack when I felt a contraction.

"Aww," I said as I steadyed myself on my dresses.

Jamie helped me to the car and we raced to the hospital.

"Jamie slow do we your going 90," I said through contractions. Jamie just kept going 90 till we got to the hospital.

Jamie and I rushed into the hospital and a nurse took us right to the delivery room. I played their in pain for what seemed like hours. And Jamie's constant pacing doesn't help the pain either.

I yelled as another contraction hit me with full force. Jamie ran over to me and held my hand.

"It's going to be okay Kerri I promise," said Jamie rushing out of the room to get a doctor.

Jamie came back with a doctor and the doctor checked my cervix.

"Miss you arw 9 centimeters dilated you have to push now," said the doctor as he called in for the nurses.

"Push," the doctor told me as I pushed with all my might.

"1,2,3.4,5,6,7,8,9,10," said the doctor and at 10 I took some time to breath before pushing again.

"Stop," the doctor told me.

The doctor thin turned to ad nurse," the baby's heart rate is dropping drastically we have to praform an emergency C- section," said the doctor as they rushed me out of the room and into the operating room. As I glanced at Jamie a nures told him that he had to stay outside the room.

Inside the room they put up a blue screen to block my view of the operation. Moments later Jamie came in wearring blue scrubs. Jamie came in and sat down on my right and held my hand.

"I love you," said Jamie as he kissed the top of my forehead.

Just moments later I heard a small cry then nothing but blackness.

Hope you like it :-)