Just Another Day In Paradise

song for this chapter is Waiting by The Darling Buds

Its been almost 2 weeks since I moved in with Jamie, and I'm already looking for a house off campus for me and Jamie to live. I have found a lot of very pretty houses, but they were ether way to big, or really really small. It took me a good 4 hour to find the perfect home for us. The house was about 1.5 minutes, 5 minutes if there is traffic, away from the school. It is perfect, 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath, big kitchen, its all I ever wanted, and it even has a 2 car garage for my car, I had to show Jamie.

"Jamie come here I found it," I yelled for him from the kitchen.

Jamie walked into not a moment later and kissed me then quickly looked at the house.

"It's perfect and its so close to ur college too," Jamie said excitedly pulling out his phone to call the real estate agent.

I waited patiently as I could as Jamie talked to the real estate agent on the phone for a good couple house. Jamie talked about all kinds of stuff like what was the best time to sign the paper work, when should we move in, how long will it take to get the house, and a whole bunch of other stuff. As Jamie talked on the phone, I started to get a little anxious, because I wanted this house so bad. It almost killed me to wait for the go ahead, when Jamie hung up the phone, with a smile.

"Guess what," Jamie said, turning around and smiling at me.

"We got the house," I said standing up.

"We got the house," Jamie confirmed, i laughed as Jamie  twirled me around the kitchen. When he was done twirling me around I was a little dizzy, but I didn't care, Jamie and I will be moving to Chicago in a couple of days and not a moment to soon since school starts I'm 2 weeks.

I'm starting to get a baby bump, I can't believe that I'm already 14 weeks along. I can't wait to set up a nursery for him or her in the new place. I know Jamie is getting excited, because the baby is almost developed enough that we can figure out what our little angel is, and to be honest, I'm getting excited too.

Later on that night I laid in bed with Jamie and was thinking about the baby.

"What do you think the baby will be Jamie," I asked stroking my belly, and looking up into Jamie's baby blue eyes, I hope that our baby will have Jamie's eyes, I thought.

Jamie shifted so that he was on his side and then started playing with my hair,"As long as the baby is healthy, I really don't care what it is, I'll be happy with ether a girl or a boy," Jamie smiled and lightly kissed my baby bump, which made me giggle.

"So if it was a boy you wouldn't be happy," I said playfully.

"It would be cool to have a son but I know its a girl," Jamie said and kissed me.

This shocked me,"Since when are you the baby gender expert," I laughed at him, kissing his nose.

"Well if you would of been having a boy, you would have been having violent mood swings from the baby's testosterone throwing you off," Jamie said smiling,"But you don't have mood swings, and that's why your having a girl because her estrogen is making you happy, and very giggly," Jamie said to me, and I giggled at him.

"So you think that we are having a girl then," I said giggling, and gave him a kiss.

"Absolutely," Jamie said smiling at me then tucked me into bed.

"A little girl," I said again. I always wanted a little girl since I was little, I wanted to have that mother daughter bond that I didn't have with my own mother. I wanted to give her everything she needed and then some, I would want to give him or her, the best life that I could give them, I would do anything for them even if it hurt me.

I laid there with Jamie, thinking about the baby, as he sang to me. Jamie's singing always relaxes me enough for me to fall asleep,and as Jamie was just finishing his song, I pushed all thoughts of the baby for another day as I let sleep tack me willingly.

Comments please or you know the drill, no new chapter :-)