Moving Day

Song for this chapter is Best Day Of My Life by American Authors.

I wake up with the radio playing Best Day Of My Life by American Authors, I loved to wake up to this song, especially when I wake up to this song in Jamie's arms. I shifted to my side so that I was facing him.

"Morning sleepy head," I giggled and kissed him. Jamie steered awake and smiled sleepily at me and kisses me back.

"Morning my love," Jamie said playing with my hair, smiling at me happily.

"Today is the day," I said to Jamie getting out of bed to finish packing.

After we finished packing, Jamie and I loaded all my stuff into a moving-truck, that will be shipped to London for us. Jamie dropped off my car at the cargo ship place to be shipped to London as well, so Hanna drove Jamie and I to the airport. It was hard to leave my friends and family behind but I have my own family know. I hope that everything will turn out okay for Jamie and I, for the baby's sake, I thought this as I pleased my hand on my belly. I love this baby so much already, my little angel.

When we arrived at the airport me and Hanna said our goodbyes, and we both cried a little. Hanna and I been best friends for 3 years, we did almost everything together.

"I'm going to miss you girly," I said holding back tears and giving her a big hug.

"I know care bear, but I'll see you again,"Hanna said,"You are coming back to school next year aren't you," Hanna said through her tears.

"Yes, I'm only staying in London for the summer, Jamie and I will be moving back here before school starts again, don't worry Hanna you can't get rid of me that easily," I said as I whipped her tears away.

"Okay then," Hanna said taking in a shaky breath,"I will see you soon then have fun Kerri," Hanna said as Jamie and I boarded our plane.

It took 7 hours and 50 minutes to get to London than a half-hour to get to Jamie's apartment, our apartment. Jamie told me that my stuff should be here in a couple of days and my car will be here tomorrow. I'm so excited to be here with Jamie, its all to good to be true. Today I feel like I could do anything, because as long as I'm in Jamie's arms, I know I will be safe, we will be safe.

Commute please :-). I would love to hear them