Blue or Pink???

The song for this chapter is The Words by Christina Perri

Today is the day that we find out what our little angel is. I woke up early and poured me a large glass of orange juice and made bacon and fried eggs. Eggs have been the only thing I will eat in the morning. I cook my bacon so that it was just a little shocked because crunchy bacon upsets my stomach. I love to cook, it's a passion of mine along with my art.

Jamie woke up a half an hour later and grab his plate from the microwave and gave me a kiss.

"Good morning my love," Jamie said with a smile as her poured himself a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning," I said with a smile as I washed the dishes.

"Today's the big day, you excited," Jamie said kissing my belly.

"So excited," I said laughing at his goofy expression.

I love this man with all my heart, I thought that it would be impossible to fined the one for me. But here he is standing right in front of me. I can't wait to spine the rest of my life with him. And soon we will be parents to this little angel that we have been blest with.

Not too long we made our way to the hospital. Jamie was so happy I never seen him this happy before. I'm hoping that it is a boy though Jamie says that it's a girl. Jamie would love a son. But I still want the mother and daughter relationship that I never had with my mother.

When we arrived at the hospital Jamie checked us in as I sat down. Jamie came over and sat down next to me.it was about 15 minutes until we got called.

"How have you been," the doctor said to me.

"I have been good, no problems so far," I replyed to the doctor.

"Good well let's get started shall we," the doctor said as she poured gel onto my exposed stumach.

"The baby looked to be healthy, would you like to know the sex of your baby," she asked.

"Yes," Jamie and I said at the same time.

The doctor laughed, "okay then it looked like it's a boy , congratulations".

So Jamie was wrong after all it was a boy our angel is a boy.

"My little man," I said as I placed my hand on my stumach.

"Our little man," Jamie corrected.

Plz comment :-)