Movie night {Tom Holland}

I hate that you can't adjust what part of  the picture is seen but anyways if you want to see a cute picture of tom click on it.

I said I was going to post more then one this weekend so here it is!!!

Warning: mild sexual content and a little swearing
*********

"What should we watch" I walked into the living room to meet my friends zendaya, Jacob, and Harrison. We all came here to toms house after filming had ended for the day.

"What we got" Harrison was the first one to reply. He sat up in the white armchair.

"Um let's see" I spread out the dvds in my hand so I could read the titles out loud.

"Primal fear" your boyfriend tom comes in the room and stands beside you.

I placed all the movies on the black coffee table that was in the middle of the room.

"But we've seen it a thousand times" I whined to him.

"Because it's a great movie" he argued back. Not falling for the puppy dog face I was giving him.

We stood there for a while my blue puppy dog eyes staring up into his honey brown ones. A single curl had fallen on his forehead and unlike me who had changed into a tank top an pajama shorts he was still in a tight black t-shirt. He looked really good.

"Ok" I cried in defeat. I slowly placed my hands one after the other on his chest. "Only because your so damn cute" he bent down to give me a kiss I thought until his hands were on my waist and he was lifting me up. Next thing I know I'm over his shoulder and he's carrying me out of the room.

"Put me down" I say through fits of laughter as I lightly hit his back. He paused turning to face our friends "we'll get the snacks you put in the movie" there was no response but I assume someone showed a sign of acknowledgement, but all I could see was toms back.

I stopped complaining and just enjoyed the short ride to the kitchen. He placed me down in front of the counter "would you grab us some beers love".

I grabbed five beers from the fridge while tom made popcorn. I placed the drinks on the island and grabbed out a big plastic bowl putting it beside the beers all before going and leaning against our marble counter.

Tom comes and stands in front of me grabbing the counter on either side of me. Trapping me there. He leaned in towards me so I did the same making it easier for our lips to meet, but he veered away from my face pausing his head right beside mine.

The timer for the popcorn goes of beside us and he reaches up to hit the button. His movement leaves his whole body pressed against mine sending knots in my stomach, his strong presence looming over me just driving me crazy.

"Your such a tease" I say becoming frustrated. I hear his low chuckle in my ear and I get the same feeling as before.

He knew what he was doing was working so he continued. Taking an agonizingly slow time removing the popcorn from the microwave and closing the door, he then backed up and I felt like I could breath again. He moved to the island pretending nothing had happened. Why was he doing this.

I started to walk toward the door planning on grabbing the popcorn and returning to the living room. But as I passed tom who was still standing at the middle of the island he grabbed my wrist. I turned and looked up at him annoyed giving him a what do you want look.

His lips dove down crashing into mine. It wasn't a soft kiss, it was deep each movement completely it's own. Tom slid his tongue in my mouth right away not waiting for permission.